The Official NBA Season Thread

Knicks really couldn’t hit the side of the barn today last nite.
JB was sorely missed. Dubious be missing him the most. It’s mighty ugly when his bullyball ain’t doing a damn thing.

Tho they [Kings] looked like the better team, I hesitate to say that they are. Knicks had more than just their floor leader missing for most of the contest.

Yet again, not enough Deuce time when it mattered most. Impossible to imagine with this coach but they’re better off getting him some playing time each night.

Defense always turns up w/ him out there. +/- usually among the highest whenever he does play. And a quick stat check confirms [+8, second only to iHart at +11] the trend.

Just take 2 minutes from all the wings & guards and shift him in that way. Idk
Still don’t care what the ballinsam23 ballinsam23 assessment is on the kid cuz, as stated, he does let a lot of those takes come straight from the stink hole:lol:. Far from the worst kind of Knicks fan tho. And I can be guilty of such crimes at times as well 🤝

Is that even possible?
its-actually-pretty-easy-wulff-den.gif

4 guard lineup 💀

Come get me @elpablo21 moe200069 moe200069

wiggins out, JK getting injured in warm ups.. bruh we boutta be small ballin it like it's cold weather.

team has to stop getting down by double digits in the first quarter. game felt just like the Lakers game on sunday.. go down big, chip away at the lead and cut it down to 4-5, then run out of gas.

Overall the podcast promo was aight.

The best part was when he was comparing their accolades, Brooks really has none at all lol

This press conference for the dirt sheets is aight too.

The build is all on Dillon Brooks, Dray has nothing to prove, but all to lose.

So thats why Draymon cuttin mid promos.

Dont wanna lose and look stupid wasting the promo like Sami.

The fire promo will come if the Warriors beat the Grizz in the playoffs and Draymond will hit the night after Wrestlemania promo.

Last edited:
THIS is a promo.

My point exactly, this is the make it or break it feud, its on him.

The build is on him and hes playing the villain well.

I def want to see them play and I owe the build to Brooks for this.

Brooks wins if they eliminate GSW from the playoffs.

But if they dont, Draymond going to end this mans villain credibility.

Is he lying doe? :lol:

They don’t need some old head competing for & complaining about minutes. They need someone always there to tell them how to move and tighten up.
He aint lying,don’t know why people expect dudes who weren’t good leaders in their prime to be good vets on the backend.

Back
Top Bottom