The Official NBA Season Thread

WATTBA.

Slow white guys can shine now bc you can’t touch NBA players on defense anymore.

Would love to see Sabonis vs Shaq. Lol

Attachments

• 871865280.jpg
    871865280.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 305
too bad Donovan was smoking him.

He's really the only guy that kills him consistently. He tore him up in the Utah/Grizz series too :lol: . I don't know what it is about Donovan, but DB cannot figure him out.

DB really is the Canadian Trick or Treat. Offense is getting so bad, but his defense is a huge plus.

WATTBA.

Slow white guys can shine now bc you can’t touch NBA players on defense anymore.

Would love to see Sabonis vs Shaq. Lol

Jokic would be even better in early 2000's basketball.

every team playing two traditional big men?
less space, less ground he has to cover?

he be just as good on offense and better on defense.

I'm not sure GSW can get to the 5 seed, but if they do and the Suns pass Memphis, we'll get a 7-gamer of these 2 knuckleheads.

Edit: or they can just stay the 3 and 6 seed. :lol:

Last edited:
GSW gonna get smoked in the playoffs 🔥🔥🔥
They basically have the same road record as all of the teams who were engineered to lose on purpose for the draft.

They still have 8 road games, 7 of those are against playoff/playin teams.

They’re only two games out of 11th place.

If they go 1-4 on this upcoming road trip it’s probably over one way or another.

Either they’ll fall out completely or have to win 2 play-in games on the road.

6CFB504F-74AD-4C1B-8768-5F9DEFBBA3F1.jpeg

Mike Brown putting hella respect on the Knicks name. Cussin & hollering; most upset he’s been after a win he says. They felt the physicality and Josh Hart hit them for 15 big boards.

We almost didn’t light the beam tonite…

1. I think Giannis has potential to be a top five player if he continues on his current trajectory and his body holds up.

2. Even being a Lakers fan and Kobe Bryant literally being the reason that I watch basketball in the first place, I believe that he's slightly overrated. I have him in the 8-10 range, not the top 5. It is interesting that former and current players seem to have Kobe ranked very highly though.

Back
Top Bottom