The Official NBA Season Thread

Bros! Let’s talk efficient.

Pat got Vincent, paying him $1.6 mil this season and he outchere scoring almost 30 pts in a pivotal game 3 of the ECF! Wow

Media gon work overtime to split up Jaylen and Tatum. They gon run it back but two years from now they gon have a convo.
Here’s what’ll happen. One of them, probably Brown, will get split. Jaylen will have a 40 point game on his new team. Then everyone will say “The Celtics goofed!!” while ignoring the fact that trading an all star will likely make your team worse and people were calling for a trade

Magic kinda went in :lol:

Hold on.... Didn't he just quit on the Lakers a few years back

r7UVZoO.png

Kaseya was rocking. The Cs lack of energy and urgency was palpable. Miami’s ball movement was amazing. Every player was willing to make the extra pass. It is kind of wild how crowds go just as crazy for 3s now the way do dunks. Like I think it got as loud for some of those 3s as it did those Bam dunks.

Heats are really good but you just have to wonder if the shooting of Gabe Vincent, Duncan Robinson will be sustainable enough to win 4 out 7 against the Nuggets. Either way those guys were out there hoopin. Just as fun to watch as Denver. Sad I didn’t get to see a big Jimmy game but the other dudes going off from 3 was cool.

Part of me feels like we appoint these young stars as the next big thing too fast before they actually do anything. JB and JT are great players but their games are incredibly one dimensional. Too many of these new guys want to yap about Kob but most don’t have his work ethic or his desire to improve every part of his game. I think the Mamba Mentality stuff is giving guys an excuse to jack up bad shots. Of all the Mamba Mentality dudes Book was the only one that actually looked good this run.

Back
Top Bottom