The Official NBA Season Thread

Ime certainly showed more than Mazzulla has, and I I wish he were still the coach, but he wasn’t some god level coach either. Last year they were flat out bad for like the first half of the regular season. Then in playoffs beat the Bucks in 7 who didn’t have Middleton, were a Butler shot away from losing in the ECF, and then were disappointing as hell in the finals against Golden State.

Team still had a lot of the same problems under him as they’ve displayed under Mazzulla.
Bro.... Y'all defense was elite with Ime. "A lot of the same problems" as you say is very vague. Whatever problems they didn't have under Ime clearly makes a difference as this team is just embarrassing right now.

sabu (1).png

Bro.... Y'all defense was elite with Ime. "A lot of the same problems" as you say is very vague. Whatever problems they didn't have under Ime clearly makes a difference as this team is just embarrassing right now.

Goofy turnovers is the same problem. Now they got goofy turnovers and no effort on defense.

I don't think the Cs were wrong in installing Joe as the interim. In all honesty where he had them playing when they gave him the job it would’ve been hard to fire him but they just thought they had more time. This series falls on JT and JB.
brad stevens should've stepped in

Goofy turnovers is the same problem. Now they got goofy turnovers and no effort on defense.
They were so much more well disciplined a unit last season.

Their defense was top 3 too and everybody brought it on that end. Can't say the same at all about them now even with better personnel.

I don't think the Cs were wrong in installing Joe as the interim. In all honesty where he had them playing when they gave him the job it would’ve been hard to fire him but they just thought they had more time. This series falls on JT and JB.
Ehh Mazz deserves a good share of blame for the first two games of this series. Made countless bad decisions. Obviously not tonight though.

Jaylen has been very, very bad. Even in G1 where he shot efficiently, his defense has been awful throughout.

Tatum needed to do more in the 4th quarters of games 1 & 2. Tonight he was a mess.

I'm seeing Celtics fans blaming JB when JT been just as trash.

If ya'll swear Tatum is >>> then he needs to get more of the blame. His play has been piss poor.
Nah YOU swore Jaylen was better and he's literally been a detriment to the team this series and is getting called out. Don't try to flip the script. Tatum been getting blamed all playoffs. Don't cry when it's your boy turn to get some

Nah YOU swore Jaylen was better and he's literally been a detriment to the team this series and is getting called out. Don't try to flip the script. Tatum been getting blamed all playoffs. Don't cry when it's your boy turn to get some

I didnt swear on anything. I said the games I watched JB has looked just as good if not better.

And thats not my boy. Trust me I give zero ****s about anything Celtic related.

brad stevens should've stepped in
I think you’re right but Brad couldn’t step in at any time after they installed Mazz. That would’ve resulted in a really Nasty narrative on race and other fronts that I don’t think they wanted

Back
Top Bottom