The Official NBA Season Thread

Let me get off my hot take I've had all postseason cooking

On most teams your best player is your floor, and the talent surrounding them determines how good the team will be

In MY opinion, Jaylen Brown sets the floor of the Celtic's performance, whereas Tatum's performance sets the ceiling.

Jaylen was the most consistent Celtics player last series, which set the floor higher, which allowed them to win games with Tatum scoring 7 and 19.

This series Jaylen has been terrible, thus having them down 0-3.

Ya'll can point fingers at whoever you want on the Celtics, but I said it before, it doesn't matter.

There are some things that don't make sense, and this year's Miami team is one of them.

Getting swept by an 8 seed?

1684726248128.gif

Udoka violated the workplace he could not be kept on the Celtics. Remember how much crap the Nets were getting for possibly hiring Udoka?

Let me get off my hot take I've had all postseason cooking

On most teams your best player is your floor, and the talent surrounding them determines how good the team will be

In MY opinion, Jaylen Brown sets the floor of the Celtic's performance, whereas Tatum's performance sets the ceiling.

Jaylen was the most consistent Celtics player last series, which set the floor higher, which allowed them to win games with Tatum scoring 7 and 19.

This series Jaylen has been terrible, thus having them down 0-3.
Part of me feels like we appoint these young stars as the next big thing too fast before they actually do anything. JB and JT are great players but their games are incredibly one dimensional. Too many of these new guys want to yap about Kob but most don’t have his work ethic or his desire to improve every part of his game. I think the Mamba Mentality stuff is giving guys an excuse to jack up bad shots. Of all the Mamba Mentality dudes Book was the only one that actually looked good this run.
Beautiful takes by both of you.

You think so? I’m not sure about that. Joe looking Fresh/Soph coach that is coaching varsity. That hot start had Boston FO feeling themselves and they thought they could kick Joe to the curb :smh:

Spo has been the best coach in the league for years now.

When you're down 3-0 and being dominated, there are no real adjustments that woulda changed the series.

Udoka is just way better at managing star personalities. The stars didnt even show up.

You think so? I’m not sure about that. Joe looking Fresh/Soph coach that is coaching varsity. That hot start had Boston FO feeling themselves and they thought they could kick Joe to the curb :smh:
Ime certainly showed more than Mazzulla has, and I I wish he were still the coach, but he wasn’t some god level coach either. Last year they were flat out bad for like the first half of the regular season. Then in playoffs beat the Bucks in 7 who didn’t have Middleton, were a Butler shot away from losing in the ECF, and then were disappointing as hell in the finals against Golden State.

Team still had a lot of the same problems under him as they’ve displayed under Mazzulla.

I don't think the Cs were wrong in installing Joe as the interim. In all honesty where he had them playing when they gave him the job it would’ve been hard to fire him but they just thought they had more time. This series falls on JT and JB.

Back
Top Bottom