The Official NBA Season Thread

Assuming we get sweeps on both sides, they don't move up the dates of the Finals, do they?

Both teams about to get over a week of rest. :lol:

IMG_5079.jpeg

Moreso that it would be a big slight to Jokic to share this with Melo. It's his number and his alone now.
No on both accounts.

Jokic should be standing next to him at the ceremony.

Number shouldn't have been available anyway but it is what it is.

No one has worn #7 since he was traded away so it seems like there are some plans to retire it.

[SAS]BUT![/SAS]

Are we really retiring a jersey for a six year stretch of only one 50 win season, three playoff appearances, and one series win?
Knicks haven’t won anything of note in 50 odd szns. They didn’t part on bad terms Melo & Dolan so that was probably a clause in the contract now that I think about it :lol: or at the least a show of respect and gratitude.

He did a lot of things wrong that guy Melo but he gave us a first ballot HoFer who’s number is going into the rafters.

I got on Melo a lot during his Knicks tenure but he was willing to carry the weight of the franchise on his shoulders, I appreciate him for that.

He was my favorite in the league during his time in Denver. Shame he couldn't accomplish more in NY.

If Denver wins the chip Melo should get a ring too.

Vlatko Cancar should give his ring to Allen Iverson.

When they stop using light blue jerseys?

Amares main impact on the knicks was killing our cap space. A half season of stellar play on a middle of the pack team was not worth it

Back
Top Bottom