The Official NBA Season Thread

As lawdog1 lawdog1 said it is the Basketball Hall of Fame. His Team USA success alone will get him there. People forget that Christian L is technically on the Basketball Hall of Fame as part of the Dream Team.
Just reminded me to watch his 30 for 30. I never finished it.

What are you doing in this situation?

Never had that experience, but once found a dead rat in my pool. That was gross.

If there was a live one in there I’d probably try to catch it/chase it away with one of those pool nets with a 10 foot handle:

A Misnomer.

Points in the paint is not the Only factor as y'all know.

Make sure to post the REBOUNDING numbers too.

DEN - 135 total renounds, 31 offensive
LAL - 120 total rebounds, 20 offensive

BOS was #2 in the NBA behind GSW in 3-point attempts during the season, which means they heavily relied on threes the whole season to win.

However Boston's style of play turned in to 31 for 106 in threes for the series (29%) while Miami, who wasn't even top 12 in the NBA in three attempts are shooting a blistering 48% from deep in 15 less attempts than the Celtics.

Miami been fortunate from deep but will likwly fall back down to earth against Jokic and the Nuggets cause the Miami D will be so prepccupied with slowing down Jokic, Gordon, MPJ inside and outside the paint.

Plus, dont forget!! Miami and Denver still have the two best bigs and the better overall BIGS in their respective series and is why their guards and wings have been able to thrive.

Let's not act like HIMmy, Tatum/JB, Bron, and Murray would be playing in the Conf Finals if each of em had Zubac, Theis, Gobert, and Nurkic instead of Bam, Horford, AD, and Jokic. Lol

This still a Big Man's game as evidenced by who's left standing and by who's won titles the last 30 years.

Last edited:
KG smashed his girl
Because KG is a piece of **** human being. If that actually happened as tho I never sought to confirm.

But still, KG also played for a couple of the sorriest franchises in the league too; the Nets and Celtics.

Yup, Beantown can count it’s ring [only w/ him] because that jersey and city and worst of all the fans smell and look bad. They really looked bad b4 they brought back the super team movement that kinda ruined the league for a while.

A Misnomer.

Points in the paint is NOT the only factor as y'all know.

Make sure to post the REBOUNDING numbers too.

DEN - 135 total renounds, 31 offensive
LAL - 120 total rebounds, 20 offensive

BOS was #2 in the NBA behind GSW in 3-point attempts during the season, which means they heavily relied on threes the whole season to win.

However Boston's style of play turned in to 31 for 106 in threes for the series (29%) while Miami, who wasn't even top 12 in the NBA in three attempts are shooting a blistering 48% from deep in 15 less attempts than the Celtics.

Miami been fortunate from deep but will likwly fall back down to earth against Jokic and the Nuggets cause the Miami D will be so prepccupied with slowing down Jokic, Gordon, MPJ inside and outside the paint.

Plus, dont forget!! Miami and Denver still have the two best bigs and the better overall BIGS in their respective series and is why their guards and wings have been able to thrive.

Let's not act like HIMmy, Tatum/JB, Bron, and Murray would be playing in the Conf Finals if each of em had Zubac, Theis, Gobert, and Nurkic instead of Bam, Horford, AD, and Jokic. Lol

This still a Big Man's game as evidenced by who's left standing and by who's won titles the last 30 years.

I could've swore you were Ayton > Bam just a year ago today but Imma let you rock.

Might've been a few more people too in on it.

Dudes really can't help talking down on the man on his retirement day :smh:, par for the thread I suppose though

IMG_5081.png

IMG_5082.png

IMG_5083.png

IMG_5084.png

IMG_5085.png

IMG_5086.png

Olympic Melo is 🐐 US Men’s Basketball player imo.
1&Done NCAA National Champion.
28K American NBA points scored in 18 years of service.

Btw, Tracy McGrady is a HoFer. Did he get this much hostility?

Back
Top Bottom