The Official NBA Season Thread

Today is a very sad day for me and storm2006 storm2006 we’ve gone back and forth countless times about whether or not Carmelo is a HOFer.

Personally, I feel like we should start Melo’s retirement once he joined the Knicks. At that point the writing was on the wall.
Breh arguing about melo’s HOF status is wild. He’s not an all time great but he’s easily in the hall

Its not a real stat line. So clearly u find some humor in it somehow
62 points with 0 assists is exactly what I posted it is, legendary :lol:. It's not any deeper than that

I loved Melo, he was a hoopers hooper. One of the best bucket getters we've seen. Don't know what the offense is for or about at all

I'm sad that Melo never got a farewell tour :smh:

Bron then Steph then KD going to be the next three to get farewell tours IMO. I don’t think I’m missing anyone between those three. But like we talked about before, tribute videos have jumped the shark so I am sure we will see plenty of those

Melo is a straight up hooper. Him and Bron in those initial years was fire. He absolutely had all the skills that Bron didn’t but he’s simply a tier 2 athlete compared to Bron Tier 1+ level. Everything after the Nuggets I simply ignore.

62 points with 0 assists is exactly what I posted it is, legendary :lol:. It's not any deeper than that

I loved Melo, he was a hoopers hooper. Don't know what the offense is for or about at all
To purposely paint it in that light minus the boards is corny. But hey im not trying to be a comedy snob if thats good humor to you so be it.

Today is a very sad day for me and storm2006 storm2006 we’ve gone back and forth countless times about whether or not Carmelo is a HOFer. For the record he is not.

Personally, I feel like we should start Melo’s retirement once he joined the Knicks. At that point the writing was on the wall.
When you are an NBA player and have to rely heavily on FIBA tournament stats/wins that doesn’t hold much weight.

He is first ballot bruh. Stop this madness :lol:

One of the best NCAA tourney runs ever and lowkey the :emoji_goat: Team USA player ever, he'd be in even if you never took into account his pro career :lol:

Absolutely. I guess you having to mention that means it’s that time of year again:

ITS THE BASKETBALL HALL OF FAME; NOT THE NBA HALL OF FAME.

Thank you. This PSA has been brought to you by the dudes who have been in here for years, but still can’t seem to figure this out.

Back
Top Bottom