The Official NBA Season Thread

JB really used to make decent sigs for their guys, CP's line used to have some nice models and Melo's line was mostly always on point.

Used to see them on courts regularly too

Used to be a big bean hater like I've already said numerous times :lol:, still not something I take pride in now though. More embarassing than anything to current day me :smh:

Basketball became much more enjoyable after ditching that hater lens so even though I've still got my favs and those I dislike, I always try to give credit where credit is due no matter where I stand now.

Ironically, Beans story of all is what made me rethink that whole mindset. Life's too fragile to get hung up on that super tribal **** and not get to appreciate some of the great things we get to witness for irrational reasons.

Why no matter what, it'll be a genuine sad day for me and everyone whenever someone like Steph/Bron/KD retires.

That's just me though, I know there's guys in here that'll go to the grave on that hater **** like the chronically wrong dude who quoted me :lol:

1684771605333.gif

:lol: I feel you tho

I mean his posts weren't wrong lol.

I too gave up slandering Kobe after his tragic passing. Still don't rate him highly as a player, but I liked who he was becoming post his playing career.

These were the first "Jordans" I had.

This is a great thought…I’m trying to remember my first Js…might actually be Lightning XVII Lows :nthat:

Basketball became much more enjoyable after ditching that hater lens so even though I've still got my favs and those I dislike, I always try to give credit where credit is due no matter where I stand now.

THIS BRO! I realized the hate was irrational.

This is the answer. Bought these from White Marsh Mall on the first day they came out. Had these and the “playoff” black and white.

White Marsh Mall :pimp: I personally used to go to Towson Town, not just because it was closer but I thought their shoe stores had better selection.

Back
Top Bottom