The Official NBA Season Thread

Out of his sigs, probably these for me

Air-Jordan-Melo-M6-Future-Sole-3.jpg

Olympic Melo is 🐐 US Men’s Basketball player imo.
1&Done NCAA National Champion.
28K American NBA points scored in 18 years of service.

Btw, Tracy McGrady is a HoFer. Did he get this much hostility?

Nope. Melo is just a polarizing player which I think was because he was drafted behind Darko and before Bosh and Wade (who both won titles yet he never did).

Used to be a big Kobe hater like I've already said numerous times :lol:, still not something I take pride in now though 7-8 years later. More embarassing than anything to current day me :smh:

Basketball became much more enjoyable after ditching that hater lens so even though I've still got my favs and those I dislike, I always try to give credit where credit is due no matter where I stand now.

Ironically enough, Beans story of all is what made me really rethink that whole mindset. Life's too fragile to get hung up on that super tribal **** and not get to truly appreciate some of the great things we get to witness for irrational reasons.

Why no matter what, it'll be a genuinely sad day for me and everyone who loves the game whenever someone like Steph/Bron/KD retires no matter any of the back and forths or jokes over the years.

That's just me though, I know there's guys in here that'll go to the grave still on that super hater **** like the chronically wrong dude who quoted me :lol:

Used to be a big bean hater like I've already said numerous times :lol:, still not something I take pride in now though. More embarassing than anything to current day me :smh:

Basketball became much more enjoyable after ditching that hater lens so even though I've still got my favs and those I dislike, I always try to give credit where credit is due no matter where I stand now.

Ironically, Beans story of all is what made me rethink that whole mindset. Life's too fragile to get hung up on that super tribal **** and not get to appreciate some of the great things we get to witness for irrational reasons.

Why no matter what, it'll be a genuine sad day for me and everyone whenever someone like Steph/Bron/KD retires.

That's just me though, I know there's guys in here that'll go to the grave on that hater **** like the chronically wrong dude who quoted me :lol:

He has no room to talk.

Career Bron hater.

Used to be a big bean hater like I've already said numerous times :lol:, still not something I take pride in now though 7-8 years later. More embarassing than anything to current day me :smh:

Ironically, Beans story of all is what made me really rethink that whole mindset. Life's too fragile to get hung up on that super tribal **** and not get to truly appreciate some of the great things we get to witness for irrational reasons.

Why no matter what, it'll be a genuinely sad day for me and everyone who loves the game whenever someone like Steph/Bron/KD retires no matter any of the back and forths or jokes over the years.

That's just me though, I know there's guys in here that'll go to the grave still on that super hater **** like the chronically wrong dude who quoted me :lol:

Respect, man.

IMG_1091.gif

CC TOINE

Back
Top Bottom