The Official NBA Season Thread

One of Bron or Steph getting #5

but not as the best player on the team :emoji_thinking:

Bron is already in that phase. Steph still got some juice left so idk who would join him to overtake his mantle

This is not financial advice

Bron is already in that phase. Steph still got some juice left so idk who would join him to overtake his mantle

It's gon be Bron

Why not both?

Lakers could use some 3 point shooting 🤔

I got people texting me “Lakers in 7”
IMG_8276.gif

Used to be a big Kobe hater like I've already said numerous times :lol:, still not something I take pride in now though 7-8 years later. More embarassing than anything to current day me :smh:

Basketball became much more enjoyable after ditching that hater lens so even though I've still got my favs and those I dislike, I always try to give credit where credit is due no matter where I stand now.

Ironically enough, Beans story of all is what made me really rethink that whole mindset. Life's too fragile to get hung up on that super tribal **** and not get to truly appreciate some of the great things we get to witness for irrational reasons.

Why no matter what, it'll be a genuinely sad day for me and everyone who loves the game whenever someone like Steph/Bron/KD retires no matter any of the back and forths or jokes over the years.

That's just me though, I know there's guys in here that'll go to the grave still on that super hater **** like the chronically wrong dude who quoted me :lol:

Ironically enough If I memba correctly ole boy is the same dude that compared Lebby to Saddam Hussein and Hitler and said that if Lebby was in a room with those two and he had a gun with only two bullets in it, he'd shoot Lebby twice. :smh:

I'm sure JD617 JD617 can confirm.

Weirdo behavior. :smh:

Ironically enough If I memba correctly ole boy is the same dude that compared Lebby to Saddam Hussein and Hitler and said that if Lebby was in a room with those two and he had a gun with only two bullets in it, he'd shoot Lebby twice. :smh:

You're correct that is him. All those Lebron hate thread members are weirdos.

1684777104758.png

Do people really not watch The Office?

“Ask him what he did with bronze medal they gave him.

It’s in a lake somewhere overseas.

He said he spent his whole summer chasing a big penny. A big penny! How he gonna tell a ***** he worth $100 mill and he chased a big penny for two months!”

The disrespect from the greatest US Olympic hooper of all-time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom