The Official NBA Season Thread

You're correct that is him. All those Lebron hate thread members are weirdos.

1684777104758.png
WOW had no idea he was off like that

thats zodogg behavior

Only reason I'd be against NBC getting NBA games cuz I know they'd be spamming games on garbage *** Peacock.

In their defense, they do a pretty good job with releases in differentiating between the two. Like if it was exclusively Peacock then they would say that like in the NFL announcement the other day. So I think they legitimately mean NBC :lol:

In their defense, they do a pretty good job with releases in differentiating between the two. Like if it was exclusively Peacock then they would say that like in the NFL announcement the other day. So I think they legitimately mean NBC :lol:

I hope so, but I can't imagine them not trying to utilize Peacock if they got NBA rights again.

Would not be smart move if they didn't IMO.

“Ask him what he did with bronze medal they gave him.

It’s in a lake somewhere overseas.

He said he spent his whole summer chasing a big penny. A big penny! How he gonna tell a ***** he worth $100 mill and he chased a big penny for two months!”

The disrespect from the greatest US Olympic hooper of all-time :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the REAL unfiltered Melo that I will always remember. Not this Bron Lite PC dude. Old Melo was amazing and said it like it was.

I wouldn’t mind Portland going to get Brad Beal for some hype and help. Convince Grant to buy in for this run with the new backcourt.

That’ll play well into my plot do breakup the Wiz and get KP back for Dubious and other deadweight.

"Well above their means"

He's extra mad 😭😭😭

Has this thread not been saying this all playoffs long? But because Jaylen said it out loud he’s wrong? It’s true that on paper the Celtics should be the better team, but the Heat are just so much better coached and disciplined and all the role players are doing amazing

Back
Top Bottom