The Official NBA Season Thread

Has this thread not been saying this all playoffs long? But because Jaylen said it out loud he’s wrong? It’s true that on paper the Celtics should be the better team, but the Heat are just so much better coached and disciplined and all the role players are doing amazing
He isn’t wrong, but it’s just a really weird thing to say as a player, especially when you yourself are playing like trash. Just more bulletin board type stuff that is unnecessary.

Has this thread not been saying this all playoffs long? But because Jaylen said it out loud he’s wrong? It’s true that on paper the Celtics should be the better team, but the Heat are just so much better coached and disciplined and all the role players are doing amazing

It's one thing for us to say IT but Jaylen saying comes across as a backhanded compliment and sour grapes.

Just say the Heat are playing well and keep it moving, no need for those qualifiers on it.

EA9D8CB3-B3C2-40FA-AE3A-5E3697909672.png
E7FCBF3E-A49C-4290-814E-ECF257447CA1.png

So is HIP gonna make an lineup adjustments tonight?

Will he still have a long leash with the zesty babushka?

I hope JT and JB slander is ramped up to power level 5000. These guys are ducking responsibilities

The Heat going from a poor 3 point shooting team in the regular season to a borderline elite 3 point shooting team in the playoffs is one of the wilder things I've seen in the NBA.

Offensive execution, unselfishness and Jimmy's gravity are all factors, but I also think a big part of it is just confidence being a helluva drug. Strus, Duncan, Vincent and Martin just letting it fly like they know its going to go in every time.

The Heat going from a poor 3 point shooting team in the regular season to a borderline elite 3 point shooting team in the playoffs is one of the wilder things I've seen in the NBA.

Offensive execution, unselfishness and Jimmy's gravity are all factors, but I also think a big part of it is just confidence being a helluva drug. Strus, Duncan, Vincent and Martin just letting it fly like they know its going to go in every time.

There's a difference between having media and regular folks say it vs the players battling them saying it. It goes to show they weren't mentally prepared for this battle and underestimated them.

Really hoping this isn't anything more than doing an agent a favour

Nash i think can be a good coach in the right circumstance. He was absolutely brilliant as a player, seems to relate well to players, and would think his X and Os would work if paired with a good defensive minded assistant coach. The Nets were an impossible task with Katie, Rie and Beautyrest.

Obi Flyin’
:pimp::pimp:
Thibs @~4:00 Ruughhnnn
Breen @~6:20 McBride blocks Sengún!

Last edited:
I think this entire season speaks to the parity in the league which is a good thing. Many of us said that teams 1-10 in the West were pretty evenly matched and that no single team was the favorite (Denver should’ve been) and any team could go far. The big surprise is that there was also parity in the East. We were told all year that the top 3 teams in the East were leaps and bounds above any team on the West and certainly teams 4-10 in the East. This wasn’t true and if we look back on it the warning signs were there the second half of the season.

Imma say its damn near all confidence. Not taking anything away from them, all solid players but confidence can do A LOT for an NBA player. How you think these randoms get 50 point bangers? They get hot, confidence up there, and the rim looks like the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom