The Official NBA Season Thread

If only he listened and did this before game 3. Might’ve saved the series.

Oh well, better late than never.

I think eventually they would have retired it, they just weren't expecting what Joker was going to turn out to be 🤣. Now Melo has to settle for a ring of honor type of recognition. Statue is out thatd be weird without a jersey in the rafters. He deserves something though he made the Nuggets relevant again. He should mean more to the team than he does but Kroenkes are trash owners.

Definitely Jokic > Melo but I recall a previous discussion that it shouldn’t even have been available because they should have been retired it prior to 2015. But not many active players jerseys get retired even if they traded, I believe.

That’s a crazy discussion then.

Retiring a number for a guy who was there for 7 years. Went to one WCF. And then forced himself out.

Wait what

Probably an error
7EC95A81-DD84-4C27-86AC-11BEE024930C.jpeg

I get D’Lo is a lightning rod but Vando is the one who shouldn’t be starting, or playing at all for that matter. Only when AD needs a break

I get D’Lo is a lightning rod but Vando is the one who shouldn’t be starting, or playing at all for that matter. Only when AD needs a break

I’ve been screaming this for like 2 weeks.
.They literally don’t care what he does on offense.
Causing bad transition opportunities when he crashes the offensive boards.

I love Vando but he shouldn’t be playing a minute in this series.

I find it so odd that NBA Coaches risk their careers just to not hurt another players “feelings”.

Last year with Vogel and Westbrook. He just wouldn’t bench him.

This year with Ham and D’Lo.

Not that Ham is on the hot seat but “losing D’Lo” should be at the bottom of his list of priorities.

Hard to understand.

Happened with Ty Lue and Marcus Morris this season for the Clippers and seems to be going on a bit with how devoted Mazzulla is to Al Horford.

Not sure how accurate that is :lol:

From the 7.5 mark until garbage time, the nuggets scored every trip but 1.
It's accurate, but small sample size of only 26 minutes this series.

For the playoffs (46 minutes, nine games), the lineup has an OFF RTG of 112.9 and DEF RTG of 81.6.

Perhaps I should feel conflicted about posting this today based on the Lakers' current 0-3 predicament against the Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals.

I have to honor Carmelo Anthony with posting the rookie year throwback jersey because he announced his retirement today.
IMG_6843.JPG
IMG_6845.JPG

His next stop: Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame in 2027.

Hard to understand.

Happened with Ty Lue and Marcus Morris this season for the Clippers and seems to be going on a bit with how devoted Mazzulla is to Al Horford.

With my job on the line or when it comes to winning/losing a series.

ALL options are available. Anyone could get benched.

Mazzulla and Ty must feel a level of security but I still don’t get it.

Back
Top Bottom