The Official NBA Season Thread

Yah I'd agree, paying 50 mil for that seems not great.

Plus I think there's a good chance he falls off.
Ideally, the Suns would've gotten two role players for CP, but I don't think that was available.

So if the choices were trading for Beal (Goodwin is decent too), waiving CP to use the MLE ($12M) or running it back with CP (and only having vet minimums to hand out), I think they made the best choice.

So are the Clippers going to have Russ and CP? That's a good combo.

You love Russ...but hate the Clippers CP. Not...sure...if...serious
mind-blown.gif

I see why we are jumping to put the Clippers on the rooftop of the No Excuses Club but if they don't win as currently constructed with Book/Beal/KD/Ayton it will clearly be because they collected a trio with two injury prone stars, lacked depth and/or were unable to defend.

Not say those are excuses but there flaws are glaring and can't be easily addressed like some of the other contenders.

You love Russ...but hate the Clippers CP. Not...sure...if...serious
mind-blown.gif

Dead ***. They're cursed with injuries, but Russ has pretty much been an iron man and can keep CP0 fresh for the playoffs. Can still have Russ be dynamic for most of the game and then have CP close to control things down the stretch, seems like a win-win.

Bro can we stop with the Dame stuff.

We do this every year.

IF the Hornets trade #2 for Zion, I think the value of the #3 pick decreases quite a bit. I don't see Toronto trading Siakim for Miller. Maybe OG.

The Blazers will only get marginally better so it is even worth trading the pick? Or would you rather build around Sharpe and Miller?

IF the Hornets trade #2 for Zion, I think the value of the #3 pick decreases quite a bit. I don't see Toronto trading Siakim for Miller. Maybe OG.

The Blazers will only get marginally better so it is even worth trading the pick? Or would you rather build around Sharpe and Miller?

I'm not really sold on the Zion trade rumors. Everyone is talking about all the money the Pelicans gave him with the $193MM extension but he signed the Anti-Beal contract. He has games played, injury and weight clauses in there. It is very team friendly so I don't see why they would give up on him before it even kicks in.

Back
Top Bottom