The Official NBA Season Thread

Dubs will just sit him a lot. He’ll be ready come the WCF. We just need 12 good mins a game from him aka the non steph mins. The amount of negative impact Jordan poole had when he was out there was mind boggling.
Y’all gotta make the playoffs 1st :rofl:

Y’all barely a playoff team as currently constructed,this man talking bout WCF.:rofl:

I hope CP says fully healthy through the season

And the Suns get to play the Suns in the playoffs, with CP at 100%.

And I hope when Booker cooks his ***, he quotes the wise words of a future HOF point guard in the post-series interview...
1687636434616.jpeg

DBook gonna be charged with elder abuse and the suns still gonna be down by 25

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

No matter how you feel about Poole,they gave up 24 yo that played all 82 and avg’d 20ppg for a declining 39 yo.Poole kinda kept them afloat when Steph missed time for being hurt.He’s also starting to get nagging injuries,missed 10+ games each of the last 3 seasons.

No matter how you feel about Poole,they gave up 24 yo that played all 82 and avg’d 20ppg for a declining ******.Poole kinda kept them afloat when Steph missed time for being hurt.He’s also starting to get nagging injuries,missed 10+ games each of the last 3 seasons.
Assuming white donte is gone- if moody and kuminga aren’t ready to be solid rotation pieces they’re ******

No matter how you feel about Poole,they gave up 24 yo that played all 82 and avg’d 20ppg for a declining 39 yo.Poole kinda kept them afloat when Steph missed time for being hurt.He’s also starting to get nagging injuries,missed 10+ games each of the last 3 seasons.

It’s the business side that made this deal go through. CP is an expiring and Poole is not. GSW is already in the repeater tax as well.

This part cannot be ignored

It’s the business side that made this deal go through. CP is an expiring and Poole is not. GSW is already in the repeater tax as well.

This part cannot be ignored

Yeah, a lot of moves happening this off-season, some of which went down already (Beal and KP trades, CP3 trade, etc) can’t be looked at in a vacuum because there are more external factors in play than usual.

Assuming white donte is gone- if moody and kuminga aren’t ready to be solid rotation pieces they’re ****ed

agreed. i texted my boy almost the same thing last nite. if neither Moody nor JK make a big step next year and become reliable parts of their rotation, this team’s not making a deep run.

Klay forgetting how to shoot didn't help, but when the dubs 3rd option on offense disappeared (JP), we saw what happened. Dubs really gotta hope that either one of those dudes earn that early extension on the strength of a solid 3rd year, similar to how Poole did. The minutes will definitely be there for them, too.

Being an injury prone player has to be mentally draining. I feel like reading “But he’s going to be hurt come May” is more disappointing than “He’s going to choke come May.” At least you can somewhat control the latter but injuries are out of your control a lot of time. Sure you can change up parts of your workouts/prep and diet but I think a player’s genetic disposition, natural frame, mileage, etc play a significant part.

Feel bad for guys constantly breaking down and it’s out of their control |l
I mean dont feel too bad. If he dont get hurt, he'll definitely choke. This CP we talking about.

Back
Top Bottom