The Official NBA Season Thread

Dude...Wiseman is in Detroit.
1687646659145.gif

Warriors got older, smaller and still no secondary scoring threat. Good luck.

Something I’ve been wondering about. Get the financial implications behind the deal, but just think they became a little less dynamic. Probably better at taking care of the ball, but they so small now :lol:

Maybe Moody or Kuminga take a leap?

Speaking of the Lakers, are there any updates on their free agency moves or what’s going to happen with DLo?

heard this talk about the warriors being done before. i think that resulted in #4
keep talking about my squad and our ages, we're past our prime, etc. please keep that same energy :emoji_pray:

light years lacob not even done. we playing 4d chess and not even close to the end game

Speaking of the Lakers, are there any updates on their free agency moves or what’s going to happen with DLo?
Won’t really know til Free agency actually begins

Priorities are AR and Rui
Gotta wait to see if they sign offer sheets or if they outright sign back with the Lakers

D’lo may have gotten a bit of leverage with CP going to GS. But teams who’ have cap space and are in need for a PG might test the waters out on a guy like Kyrie before they would on D’lo.

Aside from those 3 guys, we gotta wait to see if they pick up the options on Beasley and bamba.

There was talk of bamba wanting to go to Chicago. Bamba for AC works but I don’t buy Chicago would do that with the Zo news and then possibly losing Colby White

heard this talk about the warriors being done before. i think that resulted in #4
keep talking about my squad and our ages, we're past our prime, etc. please keep that same energy :emoji_pray:

light years lacob not even done. we playing 4d chess and not even close to the end game

This feels like this year is a wash and will focus on the following year. Klay will be off the books and may accept a smaller contract or get traded (I think?). CP3s contract will also be off the books so those two players alone eat up $73 mil of your cap space.

The downside is that Steph will be 37 by the start of the 24/25 season.

On a final note, the team can very trade CP3's expiring in Feb.

Last edited:
Won’t really know til Free agency actually begins

Priorities are AR and Rui
Gotta wait to see if they sign offer sheets or if they outright sign back with the Lakers

D’lo may have gotten a bit of leverage with CP going to GS. But teams who’ have cap space and are in need for a PG might test the waters out on a guy like Kyrie before they would on D’lo.

Aside from those 3 guys, we gotta wait to see if they pick up the options on Beasley and bamba.

There was talk of bamba wanting to go to Chicago. Bamba for AC works but I don’t buy Chicago would do that with the Zo news and then possibly losing Colby White

I can' think of a team that will want to pay D'lo big money. Maybe the Clippers will make a push for him? I wouldn't mind seeing him back with the Nets. But that's about all the teams I can think of.

This feels like this year is a wash and will focus on the following year. Klay will be off the books and may accept a smaller contract or get traded (I think?). CP3s contract will also be off the books so those two players alone eat up $73 mil of your cap space.

The downside is that Steph will be 37 by the start of the 24/25 season.

On a final note, the team can very trade CP3's expiring in Feb.
we start the season to see how things go. if cp can stay healthy and contribute, that's a plus. there may be some superstars with huge contracts that may want out or the team looking to rebuild. we got his expiring contract, which a lot of teams would be interested if they are looking to clear their books

wiggins is gonna be key. he missed a lot of time last year and just wasn't able to get back in the groove.

we start the season to see how things go. if cp can stay healthy and contribute, that's a plus. there may be some superstars with huge contracts that may want out or the team looking to rebuild. we got his expiring contract, which a lot of teams would be interested if they are looking to clear their books

wiggins is gonna be key. he missed a lot of time last year and just wasn't able to get back in the groove.

That’s true, for better or worse, Wiggins may very well be your second best player next year.

Back
Top Bottom