The Official NBA Season Thread

Jordan Poole might end up having one of the more unusual NBA career arcs ever if he doesn’t get stuff together in Washington.

Giddey played!? Thought he was cut 🤔
Nobody is getting cut over unsubstantiated internet rumors.

Team suspended him and made announcement today that, based on the information they’ve been given about the situation, they were comfortable letting him play.

If the NBA’s investigation shows he actually did something illegal, things might change.

Last edited:
And of course they end up running out of time after wasting the first half of the quarter :lol:

Lineups are the most basic thing to get right & some coaches struggle with it
Function of being a coach hired to tank then kind of overachieving but ownership not wanting to soend to get a real coach whenever the going for it starts. Mark D would start fans if he could. Also the Thunder team is small as they have been for years and gives up the most inopportune o boards
They are first and foremost prioritizing development and figuring out 'what they have' in nearly every situation. They are very intentionally doing a lot of the weird things they are doing. It's how they want to do it on the way to the next step.

I know it isn't going to be popular at times, but it simply is the organizational plan. They've been as plain as day about it. Both Presti and Mark.

cavs are the most mid team in the nba
lakers gotta put this team away
They need another all-star or are going to be on the mediocrity treadmill for a while. I like Mobley, but I don’t see him becoming a guy they can relay on for scoring any time soon, if at all.

They need another all-star or are going to be on the mediocrity treadmill for a while. I like Mobley, but I don’t see him becoming a guy they can relay on for scoring any time soon, if at all.
Mitchell gonna be outta there before that happens though.

Back
Top Bottom