The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^^^ +!% are you talking aboout? lol

and i personally dont notice any delay when playing online. theres is sometimes lag but thats usually because my opponents internet connection sucks.

damn, didnt even realize this dropped. thanks for the heads up nt... finna go cop
pimp.gif

quick question, havent read through the thread...

can you do multiplayer co-op this year? me and the homies were unstoppable w/ the option on 08 for the OG xbox. that was my only beef with 08 on 360, no co-op.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

damn, didnt even realize this dropped. thanks for the heads up nt... finna go cop
pimp.gif

can you do multiplayer co-op this year? me and the homies were unstoppable w/ the option on 08 for the OG xbox. that was my only beef with 08 on 360, no co-op.
No co-op, but why would you do a co op in a football game???? IMO that's hella lame.....

pimp.gif

No co-op, but why would you do a co op in a football game???? IMO that's hella lame.....

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

pimp.gif

2 vs 2 =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
why he got dropped?
was he restarting his games too much?

I saw him with a warnign on game restarts

nah its because he had to play me in week 4.
laugh.gif

yooooo I heard with the new PSN network update u have to download the online dynasty's have been inoperable...

Im bout to cut mine on and check. ..

anyone experienced this?

Ok here is the deal on the dude who was texas..

He said it was because we were going to slow.....but I think it was because he had trouble beating FAU amd Utah...I know how he plays and I knew this sliderswould EXPOSE him but i didnt think it would do it this early...in the season...

He isnt a NTer..He is someone I use to have some serious battles with online in 08 when his style of play worked (the whole run around with the mobile QBcheese) Since the accuracy slider is lower to reflect more realistic accuracy I think he ended up throwin 6 picks against FAU...this plan worked out way betterand faster then I thought..I am pretty sure he was having trouble with Utah.

As far as opening if anyone wants to jump in on PS3 leave your team and PSN name here we can get you in for week 3 and if you are real quick maybe week 2.

And gunna the update didnt do anything to the dynasty for me and a couple others.

yungchamp has been telling me he has been having trouble getting in but I havent heard from him in a few days so I dunno what is up with him. Since he donthave a game this week I will sim his recruiting and give him a couple days to come forth but there might be two openings if anyone is interested.

and them Seminoles got rocked tonight
pimp.gif
ACC is MINES unless ak47 gotsomething to say about it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
LSU gave dre da bidness????

I play danny tomorrow at around noon.
pimp.gif

Yup had 42-12 I think some lopsidedness..I guess the real antone smith and myron rolle showed up
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Its time to see who is really baling are I see you LSU I see you
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom