roll.gif
NOTRE DAME IS LAME

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Meeks
pimp.gif

FSU is in his top 3
6'7 190 lbs 4.26 forty
eek.gif

Where did you find the forty time at? I didn't bother with Meeks because I thought he was gonna be slow

Where did you find the forty time at? I didn't bother with Meeks because I thought he was gonna be slow

If u scroll over on the prospect database board, there's bench, squat, awareness and 40 time

If u scroll over on the prospect database board, there's bench, squat, awareness and 40 time

gotcha, didn't bother to look at that stuff

yea, it wasnt no point in me kickin a FG too, I was gon run up the middle but after Dunlap had made a superman play on a screen outside, I decided Id be crazyto run anything to his side
laugh.gif

The patch must've improved CPU passing defense big time. I played some dude online today that was using Ohio State, he never clicked on his defenders onceand these dudes were knocking EVERYTHING down no matter what. First time seeing actually seeing man defense successful in this game, they were keeping up withthe receivers stride for stride on CROSSING routes, even the linebackers.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

The patch must've improved CPU passing defense big time. I played some dude online today that was using Ohio State, he never clicked on his defenders once and these dudes were knocking EVERYTHING down no matter what. First time seeing actually seeing man defense successful in this game, they were keeping up with the receivers stride for stride on CROSSING routes, even the linebackers.
That is just OSU...they got super defense.

Originally Posted by theone2401

The patch must've improved CPU passing defense big time. I played some dude online today that was using Ohio State, he never clicked on his defenders once and these dudes were knocking EVERYTHING down no matter what. First time seeing actually seeing man defense successful in this game, they were keeping up with the receivers stride for stride on CROSSING routes, even the linebackers.
That is just OSU...they got a super defense team.

I'm seriously curious though. Do their DB's have high man coverage ratings? Even playing them previously I haven't seen them play like that though,it was weird.

nah, this 1st patch only fixes roster issues,
a 2nd patch wil ldrop later @ september to fix fumbles, kick & punt coverage and LB drops in zone...

^ Yeah true. I was reading all of that but, I swore they did more than just that because my WR screen plays started unfolding a lot better than before. Anybodyelse notice a slight difference in gameplay?

i didnt even remember downloading a patch. All i know is Miami better BE IN THE TOP 25 next week. Miami >> BCS

^ Yeah true. I was reading all of that but, I swore they did more than just that because my WR screen plays started unfolding a lot better than before. Anybody else notice a slight difference in gameplay?
Yup, there were some slight differences today online, but for the most part i was gettin torched through the air as usual.

how do you play better defense
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
....i played a Cal-USC game on Heisman and USC didn't even punt that game
smh.gif
(although they did go for it on 4th downsclose to the red zone and always made it). Needless to say I lost 35-24 or something...I haven't had too much trouble defending other teams...McKnight waskilling me
smh.gif
I threw out a bunch of different stuff at them but it seemed like nothing worked.

I found out how to impove zone defense in the middle of the field but 200% with a simple hot route.............wanna know what it is?

Hotroute your middle linebacker to QB spy instead of a yellow hook zone and guess what? He actually plays his zone correctly. Its a great thing to do on a 3rdand medium when the other person thinks over the middle is going to be the bread and butter..only down side is if they roll to the extreme sideline he willvacate his zone but its up to YOU to keep the QB in the pocket. Try it tell me it isnt night and day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Meeks
pimp.gif

FSU is in his top 3
6'7 190 lbs 4.26 forty
eek.gif

I haven't even been recruiting dude too much...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma snag his +++ though. Me and Jimbo gonna get him.
Good Luck - his interest bar on that UT helmet is damn near full
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Don't worry.

We got them white girls for him when he comes on a visit.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
how come both games I played vs Lows was decided by a goalline idiot play ...

smh.gif

@@%!*# Arian Foster ran a wide open route and

proceeded to run out of bounds on 4th down
smh.gif
� I woulda went up 10 in the 4th
indifferent.gif

GoodGame Lows
pimp.gif

*edit, heres the vid
laugh.gif

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video
bT*xJmx*PTEyMTgwNjQ*NzMwMzEmcHQ9MTIxODA2NDQ5MzE3MSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jm49Jmc9MQ==.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

^ Yup. I've been depending on spy audibles the last two years on madden too, they defend shorter routes so much better and come up with amazing picks.

Back
Top Bottom