The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching Black Summer

Watching the NtThick chick from the first episode RUN thru the neighborhood was lulz

:lol:

She cute tho.

Also the deaf guy looks like a middle eastern Andrew Schultz

Lance looks like Haley Joel Osmond and a fat Chris Hemsworth. Seeing all these fat people literally run for their lives is wild

Last edited:
Watched the first 5 episodes last night. Don’t know how I made it that far. I kept waiting for it to pick up, but it’s boring as hell to me. There’s no plot, the characters are annoying, bad acting, too many unanswered questions.
The zombies are creepy AF tho.
Somebody who finished please let me know if the last few episodes are worth watching...
The whole zombie premise turned me off honestly, but you know how they do with every Netflix release: media gasses it to get all of us to watch and realize it’s mediocre.

Today is Game of Thrones day anyway. Just gonna watch some of Our Planet and get ready for the premier.

Yeah, I am over watching any zombie stuff. Still haven’t finished Kingdom.

Last edited:
I didn’t realize Amazon had so much movies - you have to search for them because their UI is lacking...

Speaking of Amazon Prime UI, am i missing something or do they not have chrome casting options for mobile devices?

Its quite frustrating.

Smh at black summer. Boring and it seemed like each episode got shorter, went from 50 minutes to the last episode being 20 minutes. Horrible characters and another zombie show with unlimited Ammo.

Came here looking for hot takes in Black Summer. Might check it out tonight.

Somebody who finished please let me know if the last few episodes are worth watching...

Black Summer was.....aight
Ending was just about to be good then fell flat quite quickly. It's worth a watch to me tho, good time killer, semi entertaining

Smh at black summer. Boring and it seemed like each episode got shorter, went from 50 minutes to the last episode being 20 minutes. Horrible characters and another zombie show with unlimited Ammo.

Black Summer was boring to you?

You can't watch Walking Dead.

Anybody peeped Childish Gambino movie on Amazon with Rihana - Guava Island?

A thriller?

Last edited:
There was a lot of dubs in this. Like dudes walking out the restaurant all expressive while a dub is playing not matching.

I actually loved Black Summer. Found it alot more enjoyable than The Walking Dead with all of the suspense. Except the last episode. They should have kept the same vibe instead of giving everybody guns.

Back
Top Bottom