The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Rebecca is attractive but sometimes she looks old as hell.
She has that “I only date black dudes” look though. Maybe she just reminds me of one of my old knockoffs that only dated Black dudes. When the police were flipping through those phtotos of the 1millionth Party looking for proof Ben was there, shorty actually looked like she could me mixed herself. She does look like she smokes Marlboro Reds. The accent does it for me though. Then I saw her rocking the AF1 and I was like yep, I’m smashing.

Yea she looks mixed to me. Like Indian/white. The actress is jewish.
That AF1 outfit was super trash.

That ending left a lot to be desired smh. Cool show tho.

Yea she looks mixed to me. Like Indian/white. The actress is jewish.
That AF1 outfit was super trash.

That ending left a lot to be desired smh. Cool show tho.
All of her outfits were.
Those suits would be fire if they fit.
They all looked too Big.
Oversized must be making a comeback.
I did see Kanye in baggy bell bottomed pants and an oversized Tee recently so, guess that’s the writing on the wall.

Just watched Long Shot, talk about lucky :wow:

Them tryna say dude went from the game to kill her after all the initial evidence was still ridiculous though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't mean to be racist but dude looked like every other person from that lineup of the "composite drawing". It's reckless to send a person to death row for that.

Last edited:
Strongly recommend invincible on Amazon prime. Animated, superhero’s with a twist. If you’re not feeling it by end of first episode, won’t be for you

Not gonna lie, I was about to be done with this show until I saw the ending of the first episode. It definitely reeled me in. :lol:

Been watching "Who Killed Sara?". Carolina Miranda is fire. All the naked women on this show are.

Been watching "Who Killed Sara?". Carolina Miranda is fire. All the naked women on this show are.
It’s worth watching?
I turned it off after a like 10 minutes, it seems like one of those really bad shows/movies that can be entertaining anyway.

It’s worth watching?
I turned it off after a like 10 minutes, it seems like one of those really bad shows/movies that can be entertaining anyway.
Decent twists and turns. It’s basically a telenovela but less ridiculous.

Anyone catch the Netflix doc Long Shot?

:wow:

Quick 40min doc about a man beating a murder case.

It really let's you know how hard it is to be 100000% innocent and be found not guilty.

Dude is one of the luckiest people alive to be free right now and he did absolutely nothing!

There is a HUGE surprise cameo which leads to his freedom.

Oddly enough it has nothing to do with the actual case lol.
yep, he could easily be in prison for life if not for flukes that helped him

Its scary to know that could happen to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom