THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
well, looks like Nike's solution worked for 1 week :/ GREAT 
mean.gif

On the contrary, the new system has been helping a ton of dudes today imo. Way more than normal

Nikedc apparently has a list of people who had "help" and are denying them.

The same people trying their luck again? Last week nike at my place bust out the black list and telling people nope. I'm sure they tried again. Haven't hurt anything yet tho. Let see what happen later.

Nikedc apparently has a list of people who had "help" and are denying them.
The same people trying their luck again? Last week nike at my place bust out the black list and telling people nope. I'm sure they tried again. Haven't hurt anything yet tho. Let see what happen later.
RSVP should move to making people watch a 3 minute video, looking for a hashtag somewhere in the video background. No idea how RSVP services could crack that.

as I said before, corporate raffles are the way to go. but be lucky you don't have a niketown. so much corruption, not even a viable option for kicks

I heard a couple people that won manually got turned away also, employees might see a way to grab themselves some pairs.

I heard a couple people that won manually got turned away also, employees might see a way to grab themselves some pairs.

They can't really proof anything tho so u can't even argue. My NT actually said show us proof of our DM. Obviously if you buy RSVP you're out of luck. So if you really manually did it then your golden. Unless ur name is on that list.

yeah but barely anyone wins manually. So does that mean the kicks of people that were turned away became fcfs? 

And I don't think it's just the fact that it's the same pictures.. I think if you refresh the page the captcha disappears. At least that's what happened to me manually.

as I said before, corporate raffles are the way to go. but be lucky you don't have a niketown. so much corruption, not even a viable option for kicks
This. I wish they did EMAIL raffles handled by corporate. Sure, there will be people who enter their entire family but how is that different than people who do the same picking up raffle tickets. It's nice to see Nike fixing the online releases but the RSVP system is also very broken and they have done nothing about it (yet). 

Back
Top Bottom