The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

They'll settle down to around 140-150 once they sit on stock for a while.

Infrareds never commanded high resale value
That's just how it goes.  People that missed, or got screwed by the new age hype beasters w/ their white inner tongue going into threads asking the sizing and appearing a week or day in advance need to be patient.  Just wait for the NT shipments in about a week or so.  Let the supply saturate itself and then try to buy.

wow, thought i would have atleast the weekend to decide on these. when everywhere sold out before i got off work and the only size i found online was mine and a 12 i moved quick.  but i guess thats thanks to 3.26. that or the numbers were more limited than expected. 

It's sad that Jordan fanboys are turning to air maxes now and messing it up for us that actually appreciate the maxes and buy them to rock them and not resale :smh:

I'm glad I have the 2012 hyper fuse infras at least if I miss these
Resellers = jordan fanboys? That's news to me. Resellers be resellers. No need to twist it around and blame dudes who buy Jordans for the mess that is the secondary market. C'mon! :smh:

Last edited:
Walked in to my local ftl and manage to cop my double up... Got my first one last week from UK. Employee said they only have 18 of these and that was the only store in about 70 mile radius from me. cop for $106.50 otd with coupon.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this drop since the 2012 pair came out, which that year, I slept on it due to budget issues. When I caught wind these were coming out again, I was excited. By all means, I'm not a shoehead. I usually don't stalk sneakers like this, but I've been wanting a pair of infrareds forever and actually having the chance to purchase them, I thought, cool, they're only AMs, I'll get them with ease.

7AM hits this morning....

Nike twirls around taunting me, FootLocker, nah. Lady Footlocker, nah. Champs, NAH. Eastbay, no. Clicked on other sites from this forum, and it was NO, NO, NO. Right when I thought I got it on Finish Line, trying three times, I realized it was out of stock and it charged me three times (which all dropped within an hour).

A friend got his 11.5 pair with ease on Finish Line since Nike was being a douche. He asked me if I wanted to go to the mall to get my pair. Missing two hours of work just to wait for the mall to open didn't seem like a good choice. But I said eff it.

Waiting at Footaction's gate at 9:45am, worker lets one guy in. He's able to purchase his. My friend and another guy are still outside waiting for the gate to be lifted. Once the guy is done with his purchase, that's when the employee opens the gate to officially. I walk in with the other guy, the employee asks what size I want. I say 9.5. He says "nope, we only have size 10." I walked out.

Asked the foot locker guy from the gate, if they received the shipment, they said, no, not lady footlocker either. Went to Shoe Palace and I got dumb looks bc they didn't know what I was talking about. Finally strolled up to Sheikh, employee mundanely gets my size and rings me up.

Mission accomplished.

Worked a bit waaaay too hard for AIR MAXES. But I guess. -__-

Went to my FNL about 2 hrs ago and they had one left in my size with a midsole flaw. I said no at first but then had a change of heart. Plus the $20 rewards coupon made me feel better about it.

I just hate buying flawed shoes though.

i guess i will tell my story since were on stories now... i copped these in 05 so i always loved them but i sold them last year when i needed the money and the midsole had some paint chipping so it was worth it to just sell...so i heard about this release and was hyped cuz i need to reunite with these... i once had 3 pairs of 90s including these but sold them all so it felt good to get a pair again.... i tried my luck on finishline on 10am on the dot and thought i was good i checked out my size 9 and got the credit card error... i guess these sold out quick... i wasnt able to use my rewards card which was why i was gunning for finishline... i saw other websites had these but sold out of a 9 and the other sites that had them had to pay shipping which i refused to do... on my lunch break i call my local champs and they said they would hold them for me... i thought it was cool because i copped my 05s there so it was like a reunion again... i go to champs after work and they said they sold them... i was kinda salty...so i call footaction which was 40 minutes from the mall i was just at and they had my size 9... i said to hold them for me they said ok but only for an hour... i get there in 45 minutes and cop my pair with ease... it sucks i couldnt use my rewards card but im just happy i got them again :pimp:

If these infrareds are still sitting at my local FA tomorrow, im gonna double back and cop me a 2nd pair.

idk if any of you are from DMV, but hitting OC with these is about to be 
smokin.gif

at Seacrets, or even the boardwalk with these and a tank 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If these infrareds are still sitting at my local FA tomorrow, im gonna double back and cop me a 2nd pair.

Think I'm going to do the same with the double up. I never do that, but to me, this is a pretty good re-release.

This is the first shoe I've purchased in store in a long time. Decided to roll through this smaller Foot Locker and they just happened to have them. I was really glad it was an easy in and out purchase. Hopefully others can track theirs down in store without having to mess with resell.

i can't believe these are sold out everywhere down here in SoCal.  A brotha can't even go to work and pick up after anywhere.  These have sat all the other years they re-released it, cot damn!

Back
Top Bottom