The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hey guys, most of my AM90's has the 'nikebetterworld' written on the tongue tag. Bought a recent one, but there's no 'nikebetterworld' written, just a black strip. Any differences?

Today
IMG_5888.jpg

Anyone with newly released Infrareds try to paint the inner edge of the air bag white? How'd it go? Pics?

Never painted shoes before, but considering doing it as an homage to the originals.

Are those a shade of Blue or something called Persian Violet? Have seen'em pop up from time to time but I do not believe the color is specified on the label, only says something to the effect of White/Grey. Thanks
It's more on the Persian violet side, when the sun hits it it makes it look blue or gives off that allusion but for sure a Persian violet.

[quote name="Modus47"]

But again amazed by how incredibly stiff 90s are nowadays, both midsole & upper. MILES away from the what they used to be once.[/quote]

They are stiff out of the box, but they always get much better with a few wears.

Those Desert Ochres are lookin pretty good, even though I probably don't have anything to wear with'em. I ordered a pair from a place I haven't ordered from before, hopefully the order goes through.

Back
Top Bottom