The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

meskie-nike-air-max-90-premium-333888-018-img-004.jpg

meskie-nike-air-max-90-premium-333888-018-img-001.jpg

meskie-nike-air-max-90-premium-333888-018-img-000.jpg

Cyber the younger cousin from the Volts

swung by today and CHA FTL had them this time.

104$ with a $20 off coupon

IMG_2616.jpg

Its like checks mcgee checks mcgee said. They look wonky out the box but once you put them on and see in the mirror, its a wrap. Box is pretty damn cool but its doing a disservice to the structure of the shoe lol

Really might **** around and get a purple when it drops too

IMG_2615.jpg
Agreed on the box. My left shoe was dented out of the box due to the way it was positioned. I’m copping another pair on the 15th and just going to keep whichever 2 shoes looks best lol

Read the thread. Put the shoe on and then see what dents do before you go buy another pair for no reason.
If you read the thread you’ll see I posted previously that I’ve worn mine throughout the house. The dent is more prevalent when I put the shoe on.

swung by today and CHA FTL had them this time.

104$ with a $20 off coupon

IMG_2616.jpg

Its like checks mcgee checks mcgee said. They look wonky out the box but once you put them on and see in the mirror, its a wrap. Box is pretty damn cool but its doing a disservice to the structure of the shoe lol

Really might **** around and get a purple when it drops too

IMG_2615.jpg
This guy gets it. Its all about the mirror lol.
Now i need them all

Is anybody else getting a 3D effect on here with checksmcgee’s icon?

Am I right in saying that Women's versions of these run narrower than the men's?

In the UK one of the retailers have listed the volts and purples but very specifically women's.

In the recent past (1yr) I have bought a AM180 OG women's and when comparing it to the men's of the same size I could not see a perceivable difference.

What I'm getting at is I might just pull the trigger on the women's AM90 when they release rather than wait for everyone finally jumping in with the Men's release.

Am I right in saying that Women's versions of these run narrower than the men's?

In the UK one of the retailers have listed the volts and purples but very specifically women's.

In the recent past (1yr) I have bought a AM180 OG women's and when comparing it to the men's of the same size I could not see a perceivable difference.

What I'm getting at is I might just pull the trigger on the women's AM90 when they release rather than wait for everyone finally jumping in with the Men's release.
I don't think anyone has commented on the womens pairs yet. With am1, a womens 12 was slightly wider but shorter than a mens 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom