The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well, got my blue home and away in and I’m underwhelmed. I don’t really like the color blocking in person. They look cool in hand, but on foot they are really dark and just blah. Of course I got them from a boutique with a no return policy... Let’s hope these hold their value so I can break even.

1ABC5DD0-B4B5-447B-BACF-635BF490E158.jpeg

These came in today and I'm impressed. Oranges are best but the reds look better in hand than I was expecting and even better on feet. Now only have the dilemma of trying to prevent the outer paint from rubbing away. Think I will liberally apply the Crep Protect and then take advantage of NDC's current 60 day returns policy by wearing them for work for 6 weeks solid and see what they look like at that point.

20200613_145515.jpg

20200613_150153.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on Sivas for the hyper grapes - $100 shipped

Last edited:
Terrible. :smh:

Add these to the list that includes: Warkhawks, Moon Landings, Mars Landings, etc. etc.

And I'm including ALL these Duck Camo joints too. Trash!
That is exactly what makes the sneaker game amazing in my opinion. I like what I like and don't need approval from anyone. I personally like to do the opposite of what hypebeasts do, so when they say something is terrible I like it. At least I know I'm being original. I don't have to buy horrible non OG Jordans to feel good. That waters down the game. Just saying...

I personally like to do the opposite of what hypebeasts do, so when they say something is terrible I like it. At least I know I'm being original. I don't have to buy horrible non OG Jordans to feel good. That waters down the game. Just saying...

I think you're confused. :lol: So are you calling me a hypebeast, for hating hypebeast-type of sneakers (Duck Camos, etc.)? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom