The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Was thinking the same thing. They might be paying attention to the details and all of that right now, but in 5 years or so when they retro again, it can go from being boxy to being recrafted/original to being a Toyota Prius. Nothing against Priuses at all; we just don't want the Air Max 90s in that shape.

Case in point: the 2015 retro vs. the 2010 retro

Will be wearing mine with grey laces just like I did with the recrafts 8)

7040F5C5-8757-408D-84B7-177CC1287D5A.jpeg
I like the grey

Did anybody order from Footlocker?

My order status is still on Fulfillment Processing. Order number starts with a V, if it matters.

Are these infrareds continuously restocking or what?? Just have become aware Nike App (JP edition) actually have all the sizes except 10.5, 11 & 13 available while SNKRS-JP (which once showed all sold out after 30 min on RD) keeps showing they’ve got all the sizes smaller than size 9...

If you observe close enough, you’ll notice that the mudguard on the AM3 is thicker than the one on the recraft. The swoosh is also a tad bit thinner compared to the recraft, and it has a slightly different placement.

60BB1942-459B-4131-8991-A5A656FE9333.jpeg

Every pair will vary on thickness of the mudguard, regardless of the recraft or AM III's.

from 3 pair you will get 3 different thickness of mudguard. if you look closely, most pair even have different mudguard from left and right shoe.

This!

Ordered from Footlocker at 10 AM EST on release day, immediately went to backorder. Order is arriving in the mail today.

Ordered a few seconds later from Champs, immediately went to fulfillment status. Champs cancelled last night.

Also a full run on here too

just doubled up
Thank you! Copped a pair as a gift, and it's already shipped.

Did anybody order from Footlocker?

My order status is still on Fulfillment Processing. Order number starts with a V, if it matters.
I did but I cancelled last night. I see ppl getting shipping confirmations but I ordered from hibbetts yesterday and they should be here tomorrow. Lol

Back
Top Bottom