The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

And these are awesome. The fur lining is super cozy. I want a blanket out of that material. I expected it to be rough but it's super soft. Daughter said "I can has tbose" and got sad when I said these were for Daddy... but hers come today so she'll be stoked.

20201210_100706.jpg

As mentioned Offspring flaked on me.

As did Mr. Porter, hours after telling me my order was on the brink of being posted.

Everywhere else UK side was out of stock of my size. Had basically absorbed the L in hopes of a restock then stumbled across this random retailer based in Poland that id never heard of before.. but they had them in stock and at my size too, wierdly for £1 less than UK RRP. Wearily slapped in my order yesterday morning.

Dudes literally overnighted the jawns from Poland to Germany and finally to my hands today - Securely double boxed, and that was a free delivery service. A near perfect pair too.

I can finally rest on these unless I find a second pair with much less hassle.

419F2FAF-7C88-45F2-AF1C-3AE480884C54.jpeg

Not necessarily hype, but I thought more people would be interested in them.
I think that several releases, like these, will sit since there were so many folks not just copping one pair of infrareds - but doubling and tripling up.

Will be nice to see how these look in person though.

people who hit the the AM90 Nordic on SNKRS ship yet? status on mine is still "Preparing Shipment"

Mine came yesterday, too. And as dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said, they're ****ing amazing. One of my top-5 pickups of the year, probably. Maybe the only thing I would have changed on them would be either making the heel tab logo red, or the tab itself red instead of green. But they're damn near perfect as-is.

so i can asume that you are also gonna get the OG cws from the air structure that are coming back next year since your OG name was '' Structural '' lol

Yep, those are on my list and a couple of pairs of the Air Max BW persian that are coming. I hope Nike will do the same kind "true to OG"-release like they did with the Air Max III. After that I will retire again 🤔😃

Back
Top Bottom