The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nba allowing more players to get thrown into the fire because they refuse to pause for a moment is not a very good look

i don't like tom thibodeau. he has been an underwhelming coach this season. he's as responsible as anyone else for the knicks issues this season. look past the incessant yelling and made for tv frowns and you got a coach who exercises very little flexibility, is unable to adjust in time to changes going on in the game, sees everything wrong with all his young players, but nothing wrong with julius randle who's been a hack and has showed no leadership this season

i don't like tom thibodeau. he has been an underwhelming coach this season. he's as responsible as anyone else for the knicks issues this season. look past the incessant yelling and made for tv frowns and you got a coach who exercises very little flexibility, is unable to adjust in time to changes going on in the game, sees everything wrong with all his young players, but nothing wrong with julius randle who's been a hack and has showed no leadership this season
I didnt dislike Thibs until the Kemba benching. Advance stats my ***, FN had the best advanced stats of any Knick and you often wondered how he made it into the NBA watching him play.

Kemba has been in the dog house for some time now. Not sure what the beef between him and Thibs is about, but certainly not the best look for the org.

It sucks to lose a job because of injury, but it’s hard to see how he’d fit back in with the Cavs now.
It's just tough to imagine them giving Sexton his bag all things considered. That backcourt just doesn't seem like a good idea long term if you're going to give them both bags and Mobley and Jarrett

Okoro before COVID started playing well too... either way they need a bigger guard there and who knows if they're gonna stick with Lauri at the 3

Kemba has been in the dog house for some time now. Not sure what the beef between him and Thibs is about, but certainly not the best look for the org.
FREEOAKLEY: Charles Oakley Blames James Dolan Arresting Him At MSG As The  Reason The Knicks Can't Sign Any Free Agent | Barstool Sports

Sexton is a super 6th man type for any decent team, so he woulda probly had a bench role anyway if they Cavs wanted to continue being good

Not sure how effective that move would be in the NBA. Not like she shifted her direction. That step back created space, but that spin move seemed redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom