The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still getting used to this update.

so twitter posts show up black on here now? anyway to have it go back?

Were In The Endgame Now GIFs | Tenor

Yall think if America got into a war with a country that has some sort of historical artifact they would destroy it? I 100% think America would blow the up Eiffel Tower in a heart beat

The next war involving the US very well could be civil and I could for sure seeing the Statue of Liberty, etc. come down, depending on what side prevails. So, yes, I agree with you.

Yall think if America got into a war with a country that has some sort of historical artifact they would destroy it? I 100% think America would blow the up Eiffel Tower in a heart beat
If America ever went to war with a Caribbean country I know for sure they are drone striking all the KFCs first

That will bring any island to its knees with the quickness

D I S S E N S I O N

Wizards Players Call Out Bradley Beal Amid Team Struggles: "Let Us Feel Like We’re Involved In The Game As Well.”​

After a fast start to the season, the Washington Wizards find themselves in complete freefall. After losing seven of their past 10 games, the Wizards are 7th in the East with a 16-15 record overall.

Amid this rough stretch for D.C., multiple players are concerned about the current condition of the Beal-led offense. Here's the most recent update on the team, as reported by Josh Robbins.

(via The Athletic)

The Athletic has learned a central issue is that at least several players have concerns about the direction and structure of the team’s offense, particularly whether they as individuals, and by extension the team as a whole, are being put in the best positions to succeed. As confidence in the offense has diminished, players have exerted less effort and exercised less attention to detail on the defensive end, the area the coaching staff has emphasized since the start of training camp.

In the same piece, Montrezl Harrell expressed his frustrations, practically begging for Bradley Beal and the team leaders to get the other guys more involved on offense.

“At the end of the day, it’s like the old saying, ‘You’ve got to throw a squirrel a nut,'” center Montrezl Harrell said. “We’re not saying throw it to us and let us clear out and iso and go and do our thing. No. But at the same time, let us feel it, not just off rebounding and then giving it to a guard. No, let us get a touch early to get a shot. Let’s give us something to let us feel like we’re involved in the game as well.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom