The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Jamaican food story is kinda sad. We had a goat. One day they killed it and made mannish water. Soup was out of this world. Then found it was my goat.

I don't think I have ever cried that hard again in my life. If I knew what vegetarianism was I may have turned that day
Damn the lady's mom making curry Goat for Saturday.

This post gonna be stuck in my head
mjcry1.png

My favourite Jamaican food story is kinda sad. We had a goat. One day they killed it and made mannish water. Soup was out of this world. Then found it was my goat.

I don't think I have ever cried that hard again in my life. If I knew what vegetarianism was I may have turned that day

A girl I used to work with got backyard chickens. She told me that when her Filipino grandma visited she saw the chickens, snatched one up and snapped it’s neck without even asking. Cooked it up for dinner after that. Granny just assumed that’s what the chickens were there for. Just a different frame of mind for some old folks when it comes to stuff like that.

A girl I used to work with got backyard chickens. She told me that when her Filipino grandma visited she saw the chickens, snatched one up and snapped it’s neck without even asking. Cooked it up for dinner after that. Granny just assumed that’s what the chickens were there for. Just a different frame of mind for some old folks when it comes to stuff like that.
I went back to Jamaica for my grandma's birthday once and they were having a big thing for it. There were two goats tied up at my aunts house.... I immediately went inside. Inside the back yard man talking about " We brought sand for the mess"

yeah, kemba's been washed and his situation definitely needed reconsideration, but thibs took him out of the game completely as in "you're never playing again on this team" as if he's been the sole problem to this season. those words from thibs were too harsh, too angry. only reason kemba got to play was due to the recent covid surge.

and the knicks' problems didn't go away. they've only gotten worse as thibs has continued to look the other way everytime julius randle manages to play selfish, incompetent basketball. other players see this and i believe it's caused bad chemistry within the team. i believe thibs time will be cut short in nyc due to his own doing
Yeah I feel you on the messaging being unnecessary and disrespectful. Idk exactly how it went down but wasn’t great look.

Facts

Let the chicken be subpar and you gonna hear someone walking their food back up to the counter like "This f-king thigh dry. Who in the back today, Gavin? Tell mate come here so I can talk to him"
Funny thing is my uncle eventually got caught by KFC corporate up here
Random KFC in NYC pulling in crazy money out of nowhere?
They investigated and fired his *** :lol:

He packed his bags and went back home where he knew he could cook his chicken unbothered
Had people popping in to the KFC just to see if it was true that the king had returned
What a saga :lol:

D I S S E N S I O N

Wizards Players Call Out Bradley Beal Amid Team Struggles: "Let Us Feel Like We’re Involved In The Game As Well.”​

After a fast start to the season, the Washington Wizards find themselves in complete freefall. After losing seven of their past 10 games, the Wizards are 7th in the East with a 16-15 record overall.

Amid this rough stretch for D.C., multiple players are concerned about the current condition of the Beal-led offense. Here's the most recent update on the team, as reported by Josh Robbins.

(via The Athletic)

In the same piece, Montrezl Harrell expressed his frustrations, practically begging for Bradley Beal and the team leaders to get the other guys more involved on offense.

Montrez is always blaming somebody.

I went back to Jamaica for my grandma's birthday once and they were having a big thing for it. There were two goats tied up at my aunts house.... I immediately went inside. Inside the back yard man talking about " We brought sand for the mess"
Goats are very cute animals but they are the tastiest meat for curry bar none. Also bbqed.

Funny thing is my uncle eventually got caught by KFC corporate up here
Random KFC in NYC pulling in crazy money out of nowhere?
They investigated and fired his *** :lol:

He packed his bags and went back home where he knew he could cook his chicken unbothered
Had people popping in to the KFC just to see if it was true that the king had returned
What a saga :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This got me weak

Sounding like Jordan coming out of retirement

Sent a fax to KFC Management in Antigua that just said:

"I'm Back"

I actually think Boston is playing it right. When you start overhelping, they start getting open 3s.
Danny Green is a choke artist now. If I lose to him going off I go home happy still. Celtics are gonna win regardless.

But the double team just started and turnovers for Philly. No one else is even trying to shoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom