The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Vacation, checking in to see what’s going on in the middle of the ocean. And NT changed :smh: . But Lakers still suck

9ED51696-BE72-4C6C-A5D7-374CC9CA4A9F.jpeg

You wearing Chelsea boots on deck??

D I S S E N S I O N

Wizards Players Call Out Bradley Beal Amid Team Struggles: "Let Us Feel Like We’re Involved In The Game As Well.”​

After a fast start to the season, the Washington Wizards find themselves in complete freefall. After losing seven of their past 10 games, the Wizards are 7th in the East with a 16-15 record overall.

Amid this rough stretch for D.C., multiple players are concerned about the current condition of the Beal-led offense. Here's the most recent update on the team, as reported by Josh Robbins.

(via The Athletic)

In the same piece, Montrezl Harrell expressed his frustrations, practically begging for Bradley Beal and the team leaders to get the other guys more involved on offense.

Who else knew Trezz was the source before even reading the whole article? :lol:

The year I went home for carnival and heard this song I knew the colonel and his 11 herbs & spices would never be stopped

KFC is untouchable on the islands

Bruh they got a delivery service in Lucia now, so it is more popular than every

Delivery drivers be on scooters whipping them back and forth all day dropping off orders

Catch mans on the highway on the way to deliver a zinger combo like...
TemptingTautHarvestmouse-max-1mb.gif

These Boston announcers are going to look like clowns or have a whole new tone when they come back from commercial if Tobias Harris is going through concussion protocols after that hit to the head, or can't come back to the game. Hope he's okay.

They just stopped talking about it at all :lol:

And then waited til the Sixers came back down on defense and said Tobias got hit in the head, good job by the coach not challenging it. Glad Tobias looks like he's good

If America ever went to war with a Caribbean country I know for sure they are drone striking all the KFCs first

That will bring any island to its knees with the quickness
Man Everytime I bring up KFC around older people from Jamaica you can hear the passion in their voice then they go on a rant about how fast food in America is trash.

If America ever went to war with a Caribbean country I know for sure they are drone striking all the KFCs first

That will bring any island to its knees with the quickness
:smh: Reminds me the last time I went to the islands with the lady and she kept nixing the KFC trip, saying she only wanted good local cuisine. Tryna tell her it is but hard to convince folks used to the crappy American version.

KFC is untouchable on the islands

Bruh they got a delivery service in Lucia now, so it is more popular than every

Delivery drivers be on scooters whipping them back and forth all day dropping off orders

Catch mans on the highway on the way to deliver a zinger combo like...
TemptingTautHarvestmouse-max-1mb.gif
Lucians got money, that **** too expensive in antigua to also be paying for delivery :lol:

Man Everytime I bring up KFC around older people from Jamaica you can hear the passion in their voice then they go on a rant about how fast food in America is trash.
Nothing comes close to the amount of vitriol older Caribbean folk have for American KFC

One of my uncles (cousin really :lol:) got drugs planted on him by the cops once, and almost did a long bid as a result.

But mans still cites the first time eating at an America KFC as the worse thing that ever happened to him in America :lol:

Nothing comes close to the amount of vitriol older Caribbean folk have for American KFC

One of my uncles (cousin really :lol:) got drugs planted on him by the cops once, and almost did a long bid as a result.

But mans still cites the first time eating at an America KFC as the worse thing that ever happened to him in America :lol:
My dad from time to time will buy it... Then get mad. Just chasing a dream that isn't attainable.

That is an insane story though I legit laughed out loud

:smh: Reminds me the last time I went to the islands with the lady and she kept nixing the KFC trip, saying she only wanted good local cuisine. Tryna tell her it is but hard to convince folks used to the crappy American version.
They don't know

My uncle used to cook for Kentucky back on the island. Would bring his OWN spices from home to season the chicken :lol:

When he came to america he did the same, had them white people lining up for that chicken like it was crack :lol:

Man was in the kitchen completely disregarding the colonel's original recipe :rofl:

They don't know

My uncle used to cook for Kentucky back on the island. Would bring his OWN spices from home to season the chicken :lol:

When he came to america he did the same, had them white people lining up for that chicken like it was crack :lol:

Man was in the kitchen completely disregarding the colonel's original recipe :rofl:
I have always thought this was the reason why it was like this. It's just like how every Golden Krust is different. I used to indiscriminately slander that place until I found a good one on a whim.

I honestly am thinking about taking a trip to the Caribbean just to try the KFC there now. And I’m Vegetarian. Y’all are making it sound magical. :nerd:
It's different because you can't let people down. Try to feed some West Indians ****** chicken and everyone gonna have a problem :lol: People come to the KFC KNOWING who's cooking the chicken. If it ain't up to par, you're gonna hear about it either in the KFC or in the street :lol: My uncle cooked that chicken like it was his own restaurant because he knew he had to. Reputation was on the line.

It's different because you can't let people down. Try to feed some West Indians ****ty chicken and everyone gonna have a problem :lol: People come to the KFC KNOWING who's cooking the chicken. If it ain't up to par, you're gonna hear about it either in the KFC or in the street :lol: My uncle cooked that chicken like it was his own restaurant because he knew he had to. Reputation was on the line.
Facts

Let the chicken be subpar and you gonna hear someone walking their food back up to the counter like "This f-king thigh dry. Who in the back today, Gavin? Tell mate come here so I can talk to him"

My favourite Jamaican food story is kinda sad. We had a goat. One day they killed it and made mannish water. Soup was out of this world. Then found it was my goat.

I don't think I have ever cried that hard again in my life. If I knew what vegetarianism was I may have turned that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom