The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Tisse call is a makeup call for the offensive one he drew on Tatum a few possessions ago.

At least, before the possible overturn.

Jaylen Brown hogging the ball on those last 3 possessions and not giving Tatum a touch ain’t a good look

Man got fired for selling his chicken out of their stores and went back home to be rehired by them to sell his chicken out of their stores

He 100% won :lol:
Yep, mans definitely won

Probably was standing over the deep fryer like...
tumblr_m57pwbn6Eh1r5lrobo1_500.gif

It's really tough to defend as a team with him out there. He's the worst defensive center in the league and had to play 40 minutes tonight. His stat line looks solid on paper but doesn't tell the story at all.

Still should've won the game though.

Watching him try to defend the PnR between Embiid and Curry was hilarious.

“We dnt haf dat”
it's an African spot in OKC, called Mama Z's. It's also a grocery/general store with the thick shea butter, green coconuts, fish jerky, and other ethnic foods, snacks, and knick knacks. They got the "restaurant space" and the "store" separate but if you dont know, you just walk in the restaurant side and see the tables and go sit down expecting someone to come greet you and take your order or something... nothing. You'll sit there all day. Papa Z I guess, the mans is in the general store behind the counter you have to go in there and then tell him what you want to eat,he calls his wife Mama Z on the cell phone, you wait an absurdly long time like 45 minutes, and she brings out the wrong thing. And you decide if you're eating tonight or not. Literally she'll bring it out and it's like
"1 chicken curry and rice to go"
But I ordered the goat onion pepper soup.
"I made chicken"
and then yall just have a stare off for 45 seconds

p-diddy-wtf.gif

Alright, give me the chicken. They're noticeably nicer to other Africans than they are to African Americans too but it's whatever. I stopped messing with them, be at Edie's SubSaharan Grill in The Collection Kitchen or Carican Flavors which is Carribean and straight down the street from me. a-friend a-friend storm2006 storm2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom