The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's an African spot in OKC, called Mama Z's. It's also a grocery/general store with the thick shea butter, green coconuts, fish jerky, and other ethnic foods, snacks, and knick knacks. They got the "restaurant space" and the "store" separate but if you dont know, you just walk in the restaurant side and see the tables and go sit down expecting someone to come greet you and take your order or something... nothing. You'll sit there all day. Papa Z I guess, the mans is in the general store behind the counter you have to go in there and then tell him what you want to eat,he calls his wife Mama Z on the cell phone, you wait an absurdly long time like 45 minutes, and she brings out the wrong thing. And you decide if you're eating tonight or not. Literally she'll bring it out and it's like
"1 chicken curry and rice to go"
But I ordered the goat onion pepper soup.
"I made chicken"
and then yall just have a stare off for 45 seconds

p-diddy-wtf.gif

Alright, give me the chicken. They're noticeably nicer to other Africans than they are to African Americans too but it's whatever. I stopped messing with them, be at Edie's SubSaharan Grill in The Collection Kitchen or Carican Flavors which is Carribean and straight down the street from me. @a-friend @storm2006

man most of the time you truly are at the mercy of whatever they felt like making that day :lol:

Once the Hornets can get an actual basketball player at Center they’ll be a real problem.

They’re playing 4 on 5 every minute Plumlee is out there and it’s a waste of having Lamelo on his rookie deal.

Seems like the knicks have always made point guard mistakes

- Trading Mark Jackson for Charles Smith
- Trading Rod Strickland
- Stephon treated like ****
- Nate in the doghouse
- Point guard Zeke runs the team and trades for a washed PG Steve Francis
- drafting Frank and Knox
- Fat Ray Felton
- Kemba benched

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.