- Nate in the doghouse
- Point guard Zeke runs the team and trades for a washed PG Steve Francis
- drafting Frank and Knox
- Fat Ray Felton
- Kemba benched
John Wall next

269699776_5417313491630464_9149972010976279332_n.jpg

Damn i missed the whole sixers game

Prolly passed out around 6.. started getting a crazy lower back pain + a pounding ******* headache and chills like no other

Took a 800mg IBUPROFEN and i wanna say around 3am i woke up drenched in sweat.. took a shower got alil more sleep

Feeling much much better right now

Bout to watch this game before i head to work

Prolly passed out around 6.. started getting a crazy lower back pain + a pounding ****ing headache and chills like no other

Took a 800mg IBUPROFEN and i wanna say around 3am i woke up drenched in sweat.. took a shower got alil more sleep

if you feeling funky you better stay home man.

It's really tough to defend as a team with him out there. He's the worst defensive center in the league and had to play 40 minutes tonight. His stat line looks solid on paper but doesn't tell the story at all.

Still should've won the game though.

His legs be moving crazy. Like, how is your footwork on defense that bad :lol:

It always trips me out. Watching Kanter try to move on defense is like a game within a game. You just focus on him for a couple minutes on that end, and truly see a flat out lack of mobility. He move like year 20 Dirk :lol:

Incredible touch, finishing and rebounding tho. It’s crazy

It's really tough to defend as a team with him out there. He's the worst defensive center in the league and had to play 40 minutes tonight. His stat line looks solid on paper but doesn't tell the story at all.

Still should've won the game though.
I stayed away from Embiid’s points & assists props because I thought Horford was playing. I can’t keep up with all the guys in protocols.

Missed the easy money :smh:

Prolly passed out around 6.. started getting a crazy lower back pain + a pounding ****ing headache and chills like no other

Sounds like you may have COVID, sir. Get tested ASAP.

His legs be moving crazy. Like, how is your footwork on defense that bad :lol:

It always trips me out. Watching Kanter try to move on defense is like a game within a game. You just focus on him for a couple minutes on that end, and truly see a flat out lack of mobility. He move like year 20 Dirk :lol:

Incredible touch, finishing and rebounding tho. It’s crazy
He looks like he's drowning in quicksand. Drops like 8ft into the paint anytime there was a PnR. So unless somebody was able to fight over Embiid big *** on the screen, the ball handler is getting a completely wide open shot. And if he does miraculously get up higher on the play, both the ball handler and Embiid are just jetting right to the paint.

I feel like he's actually regressed offensively too. Don't feel as confident giving it to him in the paint as I did 2 years ago. Feel like his hands got worse. Tatum has tried dumping the ball to him several times this year and he's either fumbling the pass or not even ready for it at all.

buddy might only be shooting 37 percent from 3 but he sure does put um up and makes alot of them

He makes 37% of them, man :lol:

Giddey is gifted. OKC just needs a frontcourt and they will be a problem.

he is fundamentally sound.

Outside of SGA it's hard to tell these guy's ceilings IMO but he definitely looks like he'll be a solid pro and not a bust like many suspected

Giddey is gifted. OKC just needs a frontcourt and they will be a problem.

Well we literally drafted then gave away Sengun for no reason. Maybe allegiance to Bazley to keep him starting at the 4, but that would have made the most sense since it would also tie his timeline to Giddey and Shai.

Thunder ran that old school stack and got a dunk off of it because Slo Mo was confused :lol:

Last edited:
I can’t believe as sus as the lakers are and they still 7th in the west! >D

they're currently in the play-in game. what's surprising? wasn't that the forecast from most of us :lol:

You're right freeze freeze but to his point, they are 1 GB from 5th/6th (they are tied) and 2.5 GB from 4th. Also 3 games ahead of 10th. I honestly would have expected them to be at 10th with what we've seen :lol:

All things considered, it is still relatively tight (within 3.5 games) in the West from 5-12 and in the East from 4-11 so it's tough to call what will happen. Some of the teams with higher expectations like LAL, ATL, etc. still have time to get it together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom