The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading all the replies from earlier. Decided not to reply, because it's downright awful.

It's disgusting to hear some of these stories. I myself have a similar story, my grandmother passed away, literally while I was at work. Worked through all the meetings and calls. I tell my MD what happened, and he tells me to "go for a walk and come back in an hour". That stayed with me forever. Told myself If I was ever in that position, I'd be a lot more sympathetic for people.

If one of my guys/girls are sick or OOO, I never hit them up, nor expect them to answer emails. That type of work culture is toxic af.
Gotta share the suffering. That's wild though. The whole "One day you will get to do it to others" culture has always been wild to me. Why would I want to do this to anyone?

You're right freeze freeze but to his point, they are 1 GB from 5th/6th (they are tied) and 2.5 GB from 4th. Also 3 games ahead of 10th. I honestly would have expected them to be at 10th with what we've seen :lol:

All things considered, it is still relatively tight (within 3.5 games) in the West from 5-12 and in the East from 4-11 so it's tough to call what will happen. Some of the teams with higher expectations like LAL, ATL, etc. still have time to get it together

Still got time to fall down the standings too 🤲🏾

That post super bowl schedule is brutal ❤️ 🥰

Guess he'll stop talking about being broke and sleeping on couches for that one week huh?

#Wasntposttobehair
#justanotherkidfromakronnotthebestkidthough

Guess he'll stop talking about being broke and sleeping on couches for that one week huh?

#Wasntposttobehair
#justanotherkidfromakronnotthebestkidthough

hate-hate-hate-yeah.gif

"Have it on good authority that this well known NBA couple aren’t as faithful in love as their social media and image make them out to be! They both have side hookups and flings but keep it very private to keep up the perfect family image they show to the world. I was shocked to learn, they’ve been together for so long," read the anonymous tip.

TRUESTORY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom