The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Playing the 4 or 5" has a different definition for every team. He would still be touching the ball a ton and facilitating offense like Draymond does in GS. Would probably have the second highest usage behind Ice Tray.
Fair point

Jan 5

1/5

January, 5

the fifth of January

FREEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

freeze freeze
Me & freeze freeze be late but always on time
1641591327957.png

Morey deadline should be the off-season. Put your ego down think about the rest of the roster and stop thinking of fantasy deals you pulled off in 2K

They probably realize though that getting a meh return isn't going to make things much better. But again, it's difficult to really know what's being offered

Yeah I'm definitely not giving Morey props for putting together 2K-esque deals :lol: However, the bolded is what I'm getting at by saying Morey is making the right move by staying put as of today.

Getting Benjamin back on the floor in this already lost season and juicing his value a little bit before dumping him this offseason >>>> trading him just for the sake of getting something back now.

Lebron is Klutch? is it April already? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what in particular were you saying that Jordan has anything to do with roster building and forcing organization to do things in the 90s?

given the power Lebron has and the nature of NBA deals, Lebron starting Klutch is incredibly smart especially when he can as a player able to do things that other agents technically cant

way too many guys haven’t taken advantage of that power or they just sign up for agents and others taking huge cuts of theyre money.. alot would be better off hiring high end lawyers and paying them by the hour (this goes for more than jsut basketball.. but especially for rookie deals and guys set to get max amounts)

When jordan came back from playing baseball, he signed 1 year deals and was making over 30 mill per.. we’re also pretty aware of the issues jordan had with the management of the bulls

Yeah I'm definitely not giving Morey props for putting together 2K-esque deals :lol: However, the bolded is what I'm getting at by saying Morey is making the right move by staying put as of today.

Getting Benjamin back on the floor in this already lost season and juicing his value a little bit before dumping him this offseason >>>> trading him just for the sake of getting something back now.
Whether you trade fam today, tomorrow or this summer it's going to be for the sake of getting anything back.
9zy7x0.png

Morey can't wait and hope all he wants for Ben to come back. and if he does and looks like the same thing like he does every year in the playoffs and wonder why his value didn't move the needle

but like you said I dont mind the offseason to make a move but If I'm Embiid I'm on the FO's head to do something this summer. It can't go beyond that

So he's been on record saying he's in it for the long haul, possibly into next season. When does the toxicity get to the critical mass point?

Whether you trade fam today, tomorrow or this summer it's going to be for the sake of getting anything back.
9zy7x0.png

Morey can't wait and hope all he wants for Ben to come back. and if he does and looks like the same thing like he does every year in the playoffs and wonder why his value didn't move the needle

but like you said I dont mind the offseason to make a move but If I'm Embiid I'm on the FO's head to do something this summer. It can't go beyond that

This is moreso where I'm at. I'm not seeing where the offers would get better when dude has sat out for a season.

9zy7x0.png

So he's been on record saying he's in it for the long haul, possibly into next season. When does the toxicity get to the critical mass point?

This is moreso where I'm at. I'm not seeing where the offers would get better when dude has sat out for a season.

I would say the critical mass point for toxicity would be anything beyond the offseason. I will lead the Defund The Sixers campaign myself if this goes beyond that :lol:

Don’t care about how many brainwashed people there

NBA>>>>

nah.. nba got legit regular season problems plus just too many games that don’t matter plus the feeling that a decent amount of the games themselves dont really matter

the season itself should probably start late November.. and the games need to be cut to like 65.. and probably only the conference finals and finals need to be 7 game series in the playoffs.. also the games should probably go to the FIBA length (40 mins)

but there is too much money involved to cut all those games

Jan 5

1/5

January, 5

the fifth of January

FREEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

freeze freeze
#Influential.
#freezegang
#whatistime
#icantbelateiftimeisntreal

'I'm the all-time heavyweight champion of posters
I'm leading the league in at least six statistical categories right now
Best flow, most consistent, realest stories
Most charisma
I set the most trends
And my interviews are hotter
Holla'

#Influential.
#freezegang
#whatistime
#icantbelateiftimeisntreal

'I'm the all-time heavyweight champion of posters
I'm leading the league in at least six statistical categories right now
Best flow, most consistent, realest stories
Most charisma
I set the most trends
And my interviews are hotter
Holla'
If you already ain't, you will be eventually.

nah.. nba got legit regular season problems plus just too many games that don’t matter plus the feeling that a decent amount of the games themselves dont really matter

the season itself should probably start late November.. and the games need to be cut to like 65.. and probably only the conference finals and finals need to be 7 game series in the playoffs.. also the games should probably go to the FIBA length (40 mins)

but there is too much money involved to cut all those games
And also trim the league down. Cut 100-150 players. Seriously. I've been lobbying this for a while.

It's simple af. Just trim teams from 15 to 10. Still have starters and bench. Can still stagger lineups. Teams typically do 8 man rotations in playoffs anyway.

If they want, they can lower games to whatever it was last season. 70ish.

The quality would go up. Trim the fat and you're left with the filet.

Regular season has issues. We all know that.

Doesn’t explain why PLAYOFF BASKETBALL can’t get in the top 100 tho. Playoff basketball is great.

I get the NFL is an event but these mediocre college bowl games in the middle of Oklahoma or Mississippi are doing these type of numbers?

And also trim the league down. Cut 100-150 players. Seriously. I've been lobbying this for a while.

It's simple af. Just trim teams from 15 to 10. Still have starters and bench. Can still stagger lineups. Teams typically do 8 man rotations in playoffs anyway.

If they want, they can lower games to whatever it was last season. 70ish.

The quality would go up. Trim the fat and you're left with the filet.

id say trim to 12, but I think cutting games to 40 mins would also help

hell maybe they should look at promotion and relegation since the lower level should be improved with those 13-15 guys off of rosters.. plus discourage teams from just giving up once they’re out of it

Trimming teams won't happen. They want to expand. Vegas and Seattle are the likeliest next candidates .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom