The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get it. Yes part of our problem is wing defense but another one of our problems is no one else on this teams offense expect traes is truly feared by opposing teams. Ben solves one problem doesn’t solve another and would create others
Like I said the other day the Hawks shouldn’t make a panic move, take the L on the season n regroup…Hopefully they come to their senses :lol: :smh:

Sometimes I’ll watch a video of someone at a basketball game watching someone watch basketball at a football game
jr-smith.gif

Like I said the other day the Hawks shouldn’t make a panic move, take the L on the season n regroup…Hopefully they come to their senses :lol: :smh:

Still don't think my hawks are as bad as their record suggest. They're playing games w/o two of JC / Trae / Hunter a ton this year. They're flawed, but injuries and covid have really hit them.

Still don't think my hawks are as bad as their record suggest. They're playing games w/o two of JC / Trae / Hunter a ton this year. They're flawed, but injuries and covid have really hit them.
Always tricky with these organically built teams. Denver for instance had all that talent for the longest and never made "that" move when in hindsight they prob should have went harder for Beal or someone like that

Hell look at Boston too

**** can just easily flip even when you think you have a loaded talented roster

They'd have to move Clint if they got Simmons. idk I think it could work

Always tricky with these organically built teams. Denver for instance had all that talent for the longest and never made "that" move when in hindsight they prob should have went harder for Beal or someone like that

Hell look at Boston too

**** can just easily flip even when you think you have a loaded talented roster

They'd have to move Clint if they got Simmons. idk I think it could work

I do too honestly. Simmons is honestly a 4-5 anyway and could consolidate the logjam they have on the wing.

Simmons isn't someone I'd be crazy about trading for, but him as a 5 w/Trae next to some shooting is like some matrix Steph / Dray kind of **** if it all hits. I'd probably pull the trigger but would feel uneasy about it.

Simmons with a dynamic PG is wayyyy more intriguing than who Ben Simmons has been in the league thus far.

I do too honestly. Simmons is honestly a 4-5 anyway and could consolidate the logjam they have on the wing.

Simmons isn't someone I'd be crazy about trading for, but him as a 5 w/Trae next to some shooting is like some matrix Steph / Dray kind of **** if it all hits. I'd probably pull the trigger but would feel uneasy about it.

Simmons with a dynamic PG is wayyyy more intriguing than who Ben Simmons has been in the league thus far.
I just picture Simmons spraying to the shooters including Collins (idk if Simmons starting at the 5 is feasible), also give Trae a chance to not be on ball so much

The Simmons + personnel that beat Miami that one year was promising

Gotta put him with that type of skill set group which ATL has

Hawks really should just be wanting to keep Trae and Collins. Everybody else should be fair game. Consolidation is key, they aren't going to be a factor with how atrocious their defense is no matter what Trae does.

You want Ben gone bad enough for a guy that has played 30 games in the last two seasons?

Hustling backwards
Embiid played 30 games in 3 seasons

roll-safe-clever.gif

A healthy Hunter essentially gives you what Tobias does without robbing you for 35 mil. That’s the main premise. Collins I like and I can already see some shenanigans with with, Drum and Embiid all on the court together (since Collins a 6’10” SG and Drum a 6’11” PG)

I just picture Simmons spraying to the shooters including Collins (idk if Simmons starting at the 5 is feasible), also give Trae a chance to not be on ball so much

The Simmons + personnel that beat Miami that one year was promising

Gotta put him with that type of skill set group which ATL has
That personnel won 1 game lol it was Embiid with a broken face who started to wreck ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom