The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me not miss my dreads. My scalp finally recovered from all the stress from retwists and braids.

Felt better from Covid. Hit the mall. Scooped black and purple 13s. Sense of smell and taste still sus, decided to apply pressure. Hit up Ford's Garage. Bacon bbq Burger. Drank Titos. And had a vanilla milkshake. Watched pats vs bills and bulls/celtics. Then hit up Dave's Hot Chicken. Got 3 #1's, 6 chicken tenders. Hot. Drank more Tito's.
Lakers got obliterated by 40.

This was my Saturday.

Fin.

Felt better from Covid. Hit the mall. Scooped black and purple 13s. Sense of smell and taste still sus, decided to apply pressure. Hit up Ford's Garage. Bacon bbq Burger. Drank Titos. And had a vanilla milkshake. Watched pats vs bills and bulls/celtics. Then hit up Dave's Hot Chicken. Got 3 #1's, 6 chicken tenders. Hot. Drank more Tito's.
Lakers got obliterated by 40.

This was my Saturday.

Fin.
No ho’s?

Man I hope KD will be ok. Any preliminary thoughts on his injury? Just a scary? Contusion? It didn't look too bad. Foot wasn't too planted.

Man I hope KD will be ok. Any preliminary thoughts on his injury? Just a scary? Contusion? It didn't look too bad. Foot wasn't too planted.
Probably just a bruise 1-2 week injury
Gotta realize tho KD getting old will be 34 this year

So this is what it feels like have a good, dare I say elite team. For everyone’s multitude of flaws, be it age or limitation, they’re forming a most beautiful team. I don’t really want to part with anyone but they say more moves are on the way. All the fat has been trimmed it seems IMO.

Juju & RJ can’t be the man by themselves so they do it together. Mitch has been working himself into shape. Evan could strike Olympic form on any given night. Kemba is electric even on one leg.

Mob Deep is really where y’all need to worry but I’ll digress. Y’all already know wh🌹’s coming to save our season soon enough.

So this is what it feels like have a good, dare I say elite team. For everyone’s multitude of flaws, be it age or limitation, they’re forming a most beautiful team. I don’t really want to part with anyone but they say more moves are on the way. All the fat has been trimmed it seems IMO.

Juju & RJ can’t be the man by themselves so they do it together. Mitch has been working himself into shape. Evan could strike Olympic form on any given night. Kemba is electric even on one leg.

Mob Deep is really where y’all need to worry but I’ll digress. Y’all already know wh🌹’s coming to save our season soon enough.
You said the Knicks are elite?

if-you.gif

AD held him accountable on defense but AD stopped giving af too after they won the title.

Lebby has to do better, especially with AD still out.
Don't you worry, once AD comes back close to 100% and the Lakers starts winning, they would credit Lebron for the wins.

Vogel played Rondo, Deandre Jordan and Russ at the same time. No way he’s benching Russ. There’s been plenty of times when he should but wouldn’t.
Rondo is both doing good on and off the court with the Cavs. some people are saying Rondo is a cancer. guess those people were wrong. Westbrook is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom