The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
65i9v1wxm0h81.png

drummond can go if thats what they want.. Drummond nice but hes dime a dozen. Its a reason we got him the way we did

Harden made ppl know about claxton

A high profile player WANTING to come to Philadelphia is something I don’t get to experience very often
#SOON
EBFCFE5E-2367-4643-976A-8CA239DC55FD.jpeg
C7E17068-78C0-4C17-B13A-770E66A48E56.jpeg
9F5990CD-6828-4A1E-A381-437C94DDDAF0.jpeg

What Harden seems to be overlooking right now though is he wants to be paired with another person that isn’t going to play a full season, and that he himself isn’t an Ironman anymore.

What you doing with the salary? Because we currently don’t have any space to sign him out right.

EYE am not letting pride get in the way of a Harden deal. Who cares what they did with their roster. They’re missing the playoffs anyway

Gotta send Harris to OKC and give us a 2037 top 20 protected FRP. You can ask for Kenrich Williams back, not nearly the overall player but you get defense, hustle, ~40% 3 pt shooting and a 2m salary back. Would you have to give up Green too to get off of about 45M so James can get like 40

I get that thinking but it’s risky. A lot can change between now and then. What if KD gets healthy and the nets make a run? Mandates get lifted. Kyrie gets traded. Harden gonna wanna stay? A lot can happen
on the flips side, nets don't want to lose harden for nothing
things can spiral down even more if KD and harden's injury prevent them from playing

Gotta send Harris to OKC and give us a 2037 top 20 protected FRP. You can ask for Kenrich Williams back, not nearly the overall player but you get defense, hustle, ~40% 3 pt shooting and a 2m salary back. Would you have to give up Green too to get off of about 45M so James can get like 40
2037, you mean 2027? I'm like damn we looking at free agents 15 years in the future.

And we haven’t had an elite perimeter player since Iverson (minus half a season of the other Jimmy)

EYE am not holding up a Harden deal over a guy that no one in this league wanted 6 months ago :lol:
I know I know lol

Drummond is a QUALITY player

dawg AD and Bron just lost to anfernee simons, nurkic and a bunch of dudes who just had voodoo donuts for the first time

russ is just one of many issues, but he’s not the #1 problem

Right. I’m not saying he’s THE problem.

His contact is problem #1 though

The optics might look bad but I don’t blame harden one bit. Bro was playing 40+ minutes on one leg including all 53 minutes of game 7 last playoffs. That’s a commitment to win. He left Houston for one reason and that’s a ring. He should be annoyed with kyrie and the situation. However he needs to take better care of himself as well.

I don’t know how the narrative is Harden is a quitter when Qyrie, the original member of this superteam, “most skilled player ever”, and former champion, has only played 12 out of 54 games this year BY CHOICE. If I was Jim I’d say the hell with them too.
Yea wouldn't be surprised if it was building up since last season when dude could basically pick and choose when he wanted to play or have PTO while him and KD were busting their asses to hold the team down:lol:

This year with the vax/part time player business was probably the last straw

Also do wonder if he might know if KD's injury could be more serious than what's being led on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom