The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 6 against the Celtics was literally bron taking a dump on the city of Boston and the entire state of Massachusetts

9CFE5CAF-D1AB-43E2-89C1-92B0AD4CD392.gif

antidope antidope He actually won and won Finals MVP though. When did Reggie or T-Mac get close to that?

Also I for one am shocked the Paul Pierce Celtics didn't excel with core pieces like Antoine Walker, Tony Battie, Eric Williams and Vitaly Potapenko.
Winning doesn't absolve you of being a fraud. See Anthony Davis. I feel you though

I'm pretty sure not going to ND for football worked out in his favor :lol:

He would have played under Lou Holtz (do with that what you will) and might have redshirted his first year. The next two years ND was middle of the road for a "top" team (10-20). He would have been draft eligible in 1997 which may have worked out in his advantage because there were only two QBs taken total the first and second rounds. If he waited one year that would have put him coming out at the same time as Peyton and Ryan Leaf or even worse he'd be in the Couch/McNabb/Akili Smith class in 1999.

I'm pretty sure not going to ND for football worked out in his favor :lol:

He would have played under Lou Holtz (do with that what you will) and might have redshirted his first year. The next two years ND was middle of the road for a "top" team (10-20). He would have been draft eligible in 1997 which may have worked out in his advantage because there were only two QBs taken total the first and second rounds. If he waited one year that would have put him coming out at the same time as Peyton and Ryan Leaf or even worse he'd be in the Couch/McNabb/Akili Smith class in 1999.
They weren’t checking for AI type QB’s back then, so he most likely woulda had to switch positions anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom