The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances that’s Khufu playing his latest creation?
Damn so was fam playing the Livin' Large act?

B89rLjpIMAEEt8J.png

New Orleans and Louisiana is 2 different places :lol: Ain’t nobody watching NASCAR in New Orleans:lol:

You gotta stop hating cause you want Zion on your team

This has nothing to do with Zion. This has to do with the fact there are other places that deserve an NBA team before the New Orleans metropolitan area.

This has been my opinion for years. Some places just aren’t built for NBA franchises. And that’s okay. You guys love football. The Saints and LSU. That’s the culture.

Case in point. You don’t even care about the Pelicans. You’re a Lakers fans. They’re selling tickets for 6 dollars at the Smoothie center. But I know you don’t care. :lol:

This has nothing to do with Zion. This has to do with the fact there are other places that deserve an NBA team before the New Orleans metropolitan area.

This has been my opinion for years. Some places just aren’t built for NBA franchises. And that’s okay. You guys love football. The Saints and LSU. That’s the culture.

Case in point. You don’t even care about the Pelicans. You’re a Lakers fans. They’re selling tickets for 6 dollars at the Smoothie center. But I know you don’t care. :lol:
I’m not a “Lakers fan” ,I’m a LeBron fan and im a Pels fan.I don’t live in the city no more,but if I’m there during Bball season I hit up games….Don’t really care about who deserves a franchise

Feel like the Pels games were kinda live when ZeeOn was actually playing. Maybe I’m wrong though.

And this is my problem with Zion. Could have been the king. He has the talent to move a whole city.

But the city isn’t that big bro. New Orleans has under 400,000 people. Only a total. 1.5 million in the metropolitan area.

All that while fighting with NFL Football/college football/and HS football….

It’s not the market you think it is. Zion would have made Basketball bigger there but it wouldn’t have lasted for long once he left or retired (if he actually wanted to be there).

Imagine someone saying that to you when you we're 21 and wanted to move and work in another city 😂
He’s from podunk South Carolina though. Durham NC ain’t exactly the best place either. He already upgraded his living situation
But the city isn’t that big bro. New Orleans has under 400,000 people. Only a total. 1.5 million in the metropolitan area.

All that while fighting with NFL Football/college football/and HS football….

It’s not the market you think it is. Zion would have made Basketball bigger there but it wouldn’t have lasted for long once he left or retired (if he actually wanted to be there).

Don’t really care about demographics though. You don’t need to be in a large metro to be a king. Giannis was a king in Milwaukee before last summer. Bron turned Cleveland into the new Brooklyn. Zion has that kind of talent to do the same in New Orleans. Toronto changed forever when Vince touched down.

He’s from podunk South Carolina though. Durham NC ain’t exactly the best place either. He already upgraded his living situation

Don’t really care about demographics though. You don’t need to be in a large metro to be a king. Giannis was a king in Milwaukee before last summer. Bron turned Cleveland into the new Brooklyn. Zion has that kind of talent to do the same in New Orleans. Toronto changed forever when Vince touched down.

1) Cleveland still cares more about baseball than basketball. The World Series with the Indians beat out Cavs vs Warriors game 7 in that area. Not nationally but the regional ratings.

2) Milwaukee represent the whole state of Wisconsin. Decent basketball culture. Money flows up there from Chicago. That’s why their owners (NY businessmen) saw the potential.

3) Toronto is one of the biggest, best, most affluent cities in North America. It was only a matter of time. Now they represent a whole country.

Question: If New Orleans makes it to the Play-In tournament and plays the Lakers, if the Lakers lose that makes em a lottery team. Do the Pels own LAs 2022 first round? Is it protected? Does this mean that if the Pels beat LA, not only do they make it to the playoffs but they also get their lottery pick?

And that’s another other point…

CP3 left
AD left
And now potentially Zion?

That’s extremely damaging for that franchise.

At least the other smallest market Memphis have put out good teams before.

The Titans aren’t in Memphis, they’re in Nashville. So they’re not directly competing.

And now Já is staying too? Memphis Grizzlies have way more life than New Orleans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom