The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNDi8InaIAIg43a

EYE always talk about my team win or lose.

I know YOU ain’t talking.

Don’t think we don’t notice you absent like Taylor Swift’s mass when Steph lost 7 of the last 9.

Meanwhile can’t keep Lakers name off your lips…
First off, it's okay if you don't understand the concept of vertical mass. You can just say that next time before bringing Taylor into this.

As for the NBA, I have said at least twice in the past 7-10 days that Steph and Co. SHOULD slip out of the #2 seed. It is Memphis' to lose. Furthermore, I promised BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE a conversation about Steph post-ASB regarding his level of play which I am ready to have when he returns from the Powerverse. In all honesty they could be looking at a second exit but a lot of it will depend on Draymond and that is a mystery as far as I am aware (I have never considered Wiseman to be a factor this season).

The Lakers are the most entertaining storyline in the NBA and potentially all of sports right now considering what else is currently going on Not the most exciting, not most compelling, not the most important but the most entertaining. It is like a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of so naturally they are a trending topic across the basketball world including here. It is hard to NOT talk about them when 3-4 days per week I wake up to 10+ pages after another one of their pathetic performances.

If things are really as bad with Russ as that article indicates, maybe the Lakers should just ask him to stay home the rest of the season.

Doesn’t seem likely they’d be much (if at all) worse than they are now.

Not getting the Ben S reference storm2006 storm2006
Benji isn’t playing the rest of the season lol

amitt5504 amitt5504 's post is what I was getting at :lol: Ben is similarly going through prep work to return in "weeks". The problem is that like you alluded to in your original post, weare the point where talking about "weeks" in terms of an injury or return is pretty damning because there's only 5 left.

The Lakers are the most entertaining storyline in the NBA and potentially all of sports right now considering what else is currently going on Not the most exciting, not most compelling, not the most important but the most entertaining. It is like a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of so naturally they are a trending topic across the basketball world including here. It is hard to NOT talk about them when 3-4 days per week I wake up to 10+ pages after another one of their pathetic performances.
it's even worse considering the butt of jokes around the league is the trending topic. it was never about that til this Lakers squad came in. I believe the reason behind that is how this Super Lakers squad was hyped to be the heavy favorite and turned out more like a lottery bound team. among the Super Teams ever assembled, this has got to be the abomination of such. unless a miracle happens, this will remain as the worst ever.

If things are really as bad with Russ as that article indicates, maybe the Lakers should just ask him to stay home the rest of the season.

Doesn’t seem likely they’d be much (if at all) worse than they are now.

Russ won't stay home.

The family man thing is a farce.

The biggest fraud in the NBA ever. Worst player to ever win the MVP.

it's even worse considering the butt of jokes around the league is the trending topic. it was never about that til this Lakers squad came in. I believe the reason behind that is how this Super Lakers squad was hyped to be the heavy favorite and turned out more like a lottery bound team. among the Super Teams ever assembled, this has got to be the abomination of such. unless a miracle happens, this will remain as the worst ever.

I read something about this the other day and totally forgot about the Kobe/Pau/Nash/D12 Lakers team. Surprisingly, they went 45-37 in an insane West where OKC won 60, SA (who swept them) won 58, Denver won 57 and both Memphis and LAC won 56!

Gotcha….I think Ben plays though.

Efficiency terrible, though he’s never been known for it, but most point guards would kill for Russ’ numbers. Expectations were too high. Bringing in a poor shooting, ball dominant pg to play with Bron didn’t seem like the right thing from the jump. Fit matters.

We’ll be back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom