The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but ain’t like he was a free agent or even that level of player anymore where he could make demands people would actually listen to

this is on the lakers.. they had options on the table

demar derozan wanted to be on the lakers but THEY decided to make other choices

Nobody is saying the Lakers don't deserve blame. They been catching criticism for making that deal.

Lakers & Lebron have been getting plenty of blame.
But Russ has to be held accountable for his play. That's the bottom line.
All he has to do is play better.
And him playing better is easy. He just has to play smart :lol:

Common sense should tell you if the lane isn't open and they have built a wall down there, maybe the best decision isn't to dive head first into it and force a turnover.

You really want DJ to work :lol:

lol of course i do..

as a sixer fan why wouldn't i want it to work out.. i can understand you asking a non sixer fan that question but as a sixer fan that's a obvious answer

it makes embiids job easier while resting hopefully esp now that we late into the season.. im trying to see a good ol healthy embiid ya know?

his 1st game with us so time will tell what hes working with

He was great. That’s what we’re going to need him to do. Just come in and play 10 or 15 minutes every night. So, he’s just got to come in, rebound, screen, roll to the basket, catch lobs, and then he’s a great defender, too. He was calling out double teams and blocking shots and rebounding.

Nobody is saying the Lakers don't deserve blame. They been catching criticsim for making that deal.

my point, the discussion shouldn’t even really be westbrook or even vogel.. let alone the level of focus those guys are receiving

yes they should be talking points

but when it comes to lakers, you gotta to start with and focus on the decision makers.. and then whatever is going on with AD and if he needs to drop weight to stay healthy, since that’s the future and an extremely important part to present

but when discussing Westbrook it should be in the context of the how and why they even got there, since it wasn’t desperation and lack of options or lack of readily available knowledge

it’s like with the recent giants, the convos should have started with gettleman and ownership THEN the head coach before getting to Daniel Jones.. hell even when talking about Daniel Jones you gotta discuss oline and injuries, if you’re trying be fair to dude.. the why the decision makers made the choice to draft dude top 10, just because he worked with the Mannings and their QB coach

Lakers & Lebron have been getting plenty of blame.
But Russ has to be held accountable for his play. That's the bottom line.
All he has to do is play better.
Creed Office GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

my point, the discussion shouldn’t even really be westbrook or even vogel.. let alone the level of focus those guys are receiving

yes they should be talking points

but when it comes to lakers, you gotta to start with and focus on the decision makers.. and then whatever is going on with AD and if he needs to drop weight to stay healthy, since that’s the future and an extremely important part to present

but when discussing Westbrook it should be in the context of the how and why they even got there, since it wasn’t desperation and lack of options or lack of readily available knowledge

it’s like with the recent giants, the convos should have started with gettleman and ownership THEN the head coach before getting to Daniel Jones.. hell even when talking about Daniel Jones you gotta discuss oline and injuries, if you’re trying be fair to dude.. the why the decision makers made the choice to draft dude top 10, just because he worked with the Mannings and their QB coach

Westbrook is in the discussion because he's the one on the damn court. :lol:

Let’s face it, the reason lebron brought Westbrook to the lakers was to mainly to deflect criticism from himself.

do you not think that fan was giving simmons positive encouragement?

could be worse, not that it makes it better.. but could be worse..

We definitely not doing this. :lol: Philly fans are league wide considered the worst for a reason.

Outside of a head nod, why even speak to an athlete?

Have some dignity

Yeah they aren’t stars and are probably likely to chat.

That's why I said "if we talked, their play wouldn't come up". EYE always stick to the head nod when I run into athletes and celebrities I don't know. Myrie got clowned for his statement but they are human beings and do regular people things too. Man was just trying to get his Southwest Wanna Get Away ticket and had DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican all up in his grill :smh:

We definitely not doing this. :lol: Philly fans are league wide considered the worst for a reason.

you think I feel I need to defend any of that dumb shh?

Philly fans are considered the worst because of reputation

but fans do dumb shh to other fans all over the damn place.. that ain’t just a Philly thing

Booing and chanting is fine as long as you’re not getting racist or other shh that is clearly obviously wrong

but if you decide to start throwing shh, especially shh that can hurt people, at people just doing their jobs like players, coaches, refs, etc something seriously wrong with you

but that’s why I don’t mess with actually going to games, fans everywhere don’t know how to act

hell this a player’s fiance and for some dumb reason she thought this was cool

That's why I said "if we talked, their play wouldn't come up". EYE always stick to the head nod when I run into athletes and celebrities I don't know. Myrie got clowned for his statement but they are human beings and do regular people things too. Man was just trying to get his Southwest Wanna Get Away ticket and had DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican all up in his grill :smh:

He wouldn't have made it without my kind words.

also im ready to stir some pots today

all i know is my guy BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE has been awfully quiet regarding a "washed" harden

but but but wait till playoffs hell say.. am i right

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE is patiently waiting until 29 teams get bounced and praying the last team isn't standing Golden State or Philadelphia so he can tell us about how Steph's decline is real and Harden is Houdini in the playoffs.

His presence will be felt starting mid-June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom