The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBook Lite.. scary hours
kima-bunk.gif

Reggie didn't play well tonight :frown:

He bashed the Lakers head in 2 weeks in a row though lolll. This was a bye week
He’s been terrible in both games after that Lakers game. He sold his soul for that 36 against LeBron and co, but then the devil issued a refund.

Garland tonight 🔥🔥🔥

Mobley stepping up, i hope Allen be back by playoffs

Kyrie was very impressive as well

You think you keeping all of them?

unfortunately i don’t think this team can keep all that talent. if he continues to play like this, JP should get that extension this off season but I think that’s only if Warriors can trade Wiggins and his contract.

what’s gonna be interesting though is klay, Wise and dray’s contracts expire in two years and dubs will still have JK and Moody on rookie deals. who knows what klay and dray will be like in then, but Wiseman could potentially be a centerpiece for the future. JP and Moody keep developing, they could end up making Klay tradable 😢

unfortunately i don’t think this team can keep all that talent. if he continues to play like this, JP should get that extension this off season but I think that’s only if Warriors can trade Wiggins and his contract.

what’s gonna be interesting though is klay, Wise and dray’s contracts expire in two years and dubs will still have JK and Moody on rookie deals. who knows what klay and dray will be like in then, but Wiseman could potentially be a centerpiece for the future. JP and Moody keep developing, they could end up making Klay tradable 😢
It’s up in the air with Klay. Gonna have to wait until next year to see how he is.

Draymond’s health is declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom