The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Murray and MPJ come back right I’m going with Denver to come out the west. Jokic best player in the world.
tumblr_proivqJkWh1ue1d0so1_500.gif

Best player in the West for sure

X xxpizzo @amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy

Back to back games where the five Sixers on the floor in crunch time looked like they weren't on the same page. Ended up beating Orlando but the end of regulation was tough.

Chemistry thing? Coaching? Both?

The first few games, the Sixers looked free flowing, doc just let em play. The last three games, it seemed like they were trying to run set plays and you can clearly see the chemistry issues. They're kinks to work out for the next few games.

X xxpizzo was geeked about them 2 pts and 3 rebs the other day :lol:

i sure was and i will not put the complete blame on him..its the whole bench -13 is not even that bad

i always knew he wasnt going to come in and score.. we needed someone who can rebound and defend he is exactly doing that

the bench unit is taking shots and not getting back in transition

i watch the games DJ was a -5 yesterdat and rest of our bench was niang -19, shake -11, DG - 8

If I'm a Sixers fan my main concern is Embiid's motor in a deep playoff run. Only so much the man can do by himself before he gasses out. Playoff Harden ain't pickin up that slack.

Embiid's motor is less of a concern for me than the following issues:
  • Doc to be outcoached by Spo, Nurse, and Bud
  • Playoff Harden
  • Playoff Tobi
  • No bench (other than Niang)
Doc might not trust Maxey enough to give him the ball in playoff time but we really do need to take that risk as the reward far outweighs it.

If Murray and MPJ come back right I’m going with Denver to come out the west. Jokic best player in the world.

They looked special last year before the injuries went down. If not this year, then next year they should be favs if they come back right.

so now we gonna down play embiid after a L lololol

even when he had 34 points on 11-20 shooting and 3-3 from 3 with only 10 FTs

he did most his damage with jokic guarding him

i sure was and i will not put the complete blame on him..its the whole bench -13 is not even that bad

i always knew he wasnt going to come in and score.. we needed someone who can rebound and defend he is exactly doing that

the bench unit is taking shots and not getting back in transition

i watch the games DJ was a -5 yesterdat and rest of our bench was niang -19, shake -11, DG - 8
2F21010A-5422-47B4-813B-489199D41AD6.png

didn't watch the gm, what happened earlier? were lakers getting outhustled and not grabbing boards? looks like bron lost his battle on the rebound when boucher got his hands on it
where was melo to grab the board and yell, "f outta here"

didn't watch the gm, what happened earlier? were lakers getting outhustled and not grabbing boards? looks like bron lost his battle on the rebound when boucher got his hands on it
where was melo to grab the board and yell, "f outta here"

First quarter lead was like 21-2 at one point so he was frustrated by the trash play from his teammates

First quarter lead was like 21-2 at one point so he was frustrated by the trash play from his teammates
ok, thanks. did not know they got down big early. just saw the final score and it looked "competitive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom