The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

giannis-antetokounmpo.gif

Hmm from yesterday morning

What happens if Giannis's squad ends up with the 1 seed?
Might not matter at that point. This also reminds me of the tweet posted earlier from here that basically said alot of voters just go with whatever Zach Lowe says and don't watch games anyways :lol:

And seeding might mean something for sure for voters but there's also only a two win difference between the Bucks and Denver right now. I personally wouldn't put much into it tbh if I was voting but everyone's different

Giannis only getting 9 first place votes is crazy. We can all barely decide on who should get it and flip flop on a daily basis but 62% of this somewhat random coalition of voters happened to have Jokic 1st?

Seems like the voters may have already had their mind made up?

Giannis is absolutely putting up production to make this a more even race

Might not matter at that point. This also reminds me of the tweet posted earlier from here that basically said alot of voters just go with whatever Zach Lowe says and don't watch games anyways :lol:

And seeding might mean something for sure for voters but there's also only a two win difference between the Bucks and Denver right now. I personally wouldn't put much into it tbh if I was voting but everyone's different

You could make the argument for the East being a lot deeper and tougher right now though and his excellence on both ends of the floor seems to be getting underrated for some reason.

Just wonder if folks would have a problem with an MVP from a 6 seed, in the weaker conference, winning it the same way they did and still do with Russ :lol: >D

Seems like the voters may have already had their mind made up?

Giannis is absolutely putting up production to make this a more even race
I personally think that it's close but that's a large gap from voters which is weird to me. That's why I think it's possible the decision is already made for some of them

I honestly think this thread watches and dissects way more hoops than some of these voters :lol:

Hornets got a lot of my turn offense in them. Lamelo is legit but they still got the kid gloves on him at times. Sometimes it’s justified though. But no sense in benching an all star

He’s going get borrego cooked if he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom