The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, no one would mention it if it went in.

Looking forward to the playoff. The train wreck that was the Lakers season won't be mentioned since they're not a playoff team.
a joke a a super squad. correction.....a butt of jokes of all the failed Lakers super team ever assembled starring the so-called goat and record holder of most points.

I think everyone liked and was rooting for Monty, but it's not like he was setting the coaching world on fire in New Orleans. Many were ready to make fun if the Lakers hired Ty Lue because of the LeBron connection. And Kidd wasn't a good coach in Brooklyn/Milwaukee and had a troubling past off the court.

I think everyone liked and was rooting for Monty, but it's not like he was setting the coaching world on fire in New Orleans. Many were ready to make fun if the Lakers hired Ty Lue because of the LeBron connection. And Kidd wasn't a good coach in Brooklyn/Milwaukee and had a troubling past off the court.

Revisionist history. EYE remember all of those coaches getting clowned.

They found spots that fit them and thrived.

It's not like Vogel didn't win a title in 2020.

This roster just sucks and plain doesn't fit. That's not Vogel's fault.

20220329_232949.jpg
20220329_232952.jpg

20220329_233311.jpg
it's nice to see Embiid getting postered once in a while.

Revisionist history. EYE remember all of those coaches getting clowned.

They found spots that fit them and thrived.

It's not like Vogel didn't win a title in 2020.

This roster just sucks and plain doesn't fit. That's not Vogel's fault.
All of this.

Won a championship his first year. Got bounced in the first during his second year (can point to talent and injuries but an L is an L). Dumpster fire in his third year because of personnel moves.

How do Kidd, M. Williams or Lue provide a better outcome through three years? Or even through next year with Year 20 Bron and Russ' final year (assuming his immovable contract isn't moved)?

Donovan needs to get out of his tunnel vision, I think he has more potential to realize for sure. And I think he's willing to, which is half (or more) the battle

I look at Donovan like I look at the other best players on that USA team in 2019

Booker def ahead of him, he created that definite gap over the past few years
Coach is the problem.

Vogel is a good coach and he didn't pick this dog **** roster, but he's lost on the margins all season. Iffy rotations, bad offense, slow adjustments.
it's not the offense, but the entire team is not playing defense at all. where's their leader on the floor?

That would be wild. TMobile is only 6 years old.
Vegas got alotta empty space and really nothing outside the strip so theres places for all these venues…But you right it’s wild building em back to back, it’s like they competing with themselves for no reason :lol: , at some point these projects are gonna be duds cuz you can’t go to em all

Hope they don’t trick the locals into putting up any public funds

Probably some international money laundering going on with that new las vegas stadium proposal

it's not the offense, but the entire team is not playing defense at all. where's their leader on the floor?
There's no defensive talent with AD out.

Reaves, Johnson and Gabriel bring some value, but everyone else is either too old or just sucks.

Don't like those comments from Mitchell. If your not willing and/or able to be the leader better off not saying anything at all.

That makes sense. I was told that the meniscus has low blood flow and for it to recover naturally will be slow.

Or maybe my tear was a bit more severe.

89FCCFB9-D37D-448F-A9B9-FA14536917C0.jpeg
could be. that's why they recommend a microfracture surgery for better and speedy recovery. mine was an ACL injury which took 2 months to atleast heal and do basic weight bearing and walking. 2 years to fully recover from muscle atrophy and weakness because the sports doctor assigned to me was incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom