The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat basketball card collection had me going to my moms crib and looking for my old ones. Found a bunch of rookie cards…
83587B07-C053-457C-8FE9-55A3E91E6A83.jpeg

He’ll still randomly have nights where he barely cracks 30 mins :lol: :smh:

When that happens its usually maintenance, foul trouble or he's just checked out mentally and Rozier is carrying the load.

I do wonder what he means by "when they really put them keys in my hand" though because it seems that he already has the green light to do whatever he wants.

When that happens its usually maintenance, foul trouble or he's just checked out mentally and Rozier is carrying the load.

I do wonder what he means by "when they really put them keys in my hand" though.
He wants to be more like Trae I'd guess. Right now his role is nothing like that even though he's an All-Star

Where does Steph rank in the MVP discussion? Also would be kinda fitting for Joel to try so hard to win MVP and scoring title all year just for Giannis to fly under the radar and casually snatch it in the last week of the season.

He wants to be more like Trae I'd guess. Right now his role is nothing like that even though he's an All-Star
Just read the article and he went on to mention this:

I just feel we’re like a big away. One that can clog up the whole paint, rebound. Put that ***** in my hands [and] let me rock! That’s how I be feeling. And then we’re gonna be straight.”

So maybe the Trae thing was more on point than we thought.

This won't happen but if the Hornets could trade for his former HS teammate, Big O, that would be crazy. Kid needs to start next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom